Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone must not go see The Day The Earth Stood Still. It was lame. Fell flatter than a 10 year old girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
      Everyone must not go see The Day The Earth Stood Still. It was lame. Fell flatter than a 10 year old girl.
      would you say it was worse than alkida?
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        Worse than Alkida, Hisbowla, and Ganjaweed combined.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          Thank you
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• It's cold as a witch's tit outside (forcasted high of -8 today!) so I watched most of P.S. I LOVE YOU today with the wife. It's prett much garbage. Lisa Kudrow, of all people, has a few funny moments but mostly the only good parts are Hillary Swank's cleavage and Jeffrey Dean Morgan (with an awful Irish accent).

Comment

• I'm curious what your wife thought of the movie?
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                Everyone must not go see The Day The Earth Stood Still. It was lame. Fell flatter than a 10 year old girl.

Dude, why in the holy fuck did you actually give them money? Couldn't you tell from the trailers that this looked like a giant piece of shit? You let me down today man.....
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Dude, why in the holy fuck did you actually give them money? Couldn't you tell from the trailers that this looked like a giant piece of shit? You let me down today man.....
                  Well if it's any consolation I didn't give them my money. Just my time.

Comment

• Ok, we'll call it even. haha. How was the Wolverine trailer before it?
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh yeah, that rocked. I'm not that thrilled about Gambit. But it's early yet and they didn't show much.

Comment

• gambit's velvety costume is lame.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Blob makes me giddy.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Jaws. Still kicks all kinds of fucking ass. Dreyfuss and Shaw are fucking pimps in this. One of my favorite Spielberg flicks.

Comment

• I think that one will hold up well over time, especially since you don't see the shark much.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Jaws. Still kicks all kinds of fucking ass. Dreyfuss and Shaw are fucking pimps in this. One of my favorite Spielberg flicks.
                                My top 5 of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                X