Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That one and that fuckin' soapwriter one he did were always on the pay channels back in the day.

And what would come later on basic? The awesome ones. Like The Great Outdoors, Armed & Dangerous, and Who is Harry Crumb?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
      That one and that fuckin' soapwriter one he did were always on the pay channels back in the day.

And what would come later on basic? The awesome ones. Like The Great Outdoors, Armed & Dangerous, and Who is Harry Crumb?
      Fuck yeah to all three of those. I wanted to bang Annie Potts sooo hoard.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jesuschristyes.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shit, I want to watch Armed and Dangerous now. fucking used to love that flick.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I wanna watch all three of those. But I have class.

Guess I'll see them when I have no class (RIP Rover Dangerfield).
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Candy-fest!

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

I always considered John Hugues to be one of the prime 80's director, despite some of his cutesy movies. And that movie is proof I'm right (though Ferris Bueller is aces as well). Martin and Candy are at the top of their game, and the movie really bons with you without any cheese at all.

A classic.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Predators. Pretty Damn fun.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I remember laughing so hard at the part in HC when his fake chest hair falls off landing right on the woman's snatch laying below him at the spa.
                  Last edited by PHEDG; 10-06-2011, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Delirious was going to get a BR release at one point, but they backed out.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/7lxw4HBeEuE

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        Predators. Pretty Damn fun.

yep yep. I still really like this.

Comment

• Deathstalker II again last night, with the commentary. I love this movie so much.
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• "Rosemary's Baby", which reminded me that we need to get our Halloween avatar theme going for the rest of the month (see the avatar thread!)!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Challenge accepted!
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fast Five

Legit as hell. Needed more Rock, but that's just good life advice. Life needs more Rock. We need more Rock as just a slobbering from the mouth crazy bastard as well. Not much in the way of racing, but the fucking INSANE final chase was all worth it. I haven't seen such blatant regard for civilian life since Bad Boys 2. Amazing. The post credit bit was pretty cool. I definitely can go for more Rock chasing the crew around the globe.

Comment

Working...
                                X