Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF4 is my least favourite of the franchise. Too much CG. That's what this one got right. The smashy-smashy.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      Fuckin' A. Love that film. The first 20 minutes make up the best action sequence of the summer for me. And The Rock gets back to doing what he was made for - BADASSERY.
      AMEN. Like for real. Loved how he just smashed the shit out of Vin's car. Such a dick move but totally fitting him.

Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
      Whenever he spoke a line, I expected him to annunciate more heavily like Agent Smith, what with all the goddamn rain on his face.

Seriously, are samoans built for humidity or is Dwayne just a human sweatbox?
      Yes.

EDIT: ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN IT. WATCH AFTER THE CREDITS
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Must be the diet.

Back in the Nation of Domination days, I don't recall him being a supercharged urea monster.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well they did film in Rio and Puerto Rico, tropical climates and all.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
            Must be the diet.

Back in the Nation of Domination days, I don't recall him being a supercharged urea monster.
            He couldn't afford to sweat on those velour vests.

Comment

• True. They were six thousand each. He'd be crazy to do that.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The only thing I thought odd was that no one mentioned the red neck from Tokyo Drift. Lulz.

Comment

• I do not recognize Tokyo Drift as canon.

Why? Because Lucas Black is boring as fuck/is not DOM.

He's not even FAT DOM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tokyo Drift is great. I loves it.

Comment

• Didn't care for it, myself. Nor fart pour (the laughable cg as Ben noted being part of it). Five was a return to form.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You didn't dig 4? I only watched 4 a couple times, but I remember it being good stuff until the hilariously stupid cave chase.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Tokyo Drift is great. I loves it.
                          Me too. About as dumb as the series gets, but its got Sonny Fucking Chiba in it. And it was, at least, exciting. Something part four pretty much wasn't. I'm gonna give four another go, though - I only saw it once.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            stupid cave chase.
                            That part was awful. So awful.

Shitty cg + obscured vision + kinetic editing = me stepping away from the whole thing

That and Al Pacino's bro from Carlito's Way is a shite bad guy (see: Miami Vice).
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Best part about Tokyo Drift is snickering every time he talks about wanting to race Donkey Kong.

Comment

• Cave chase sucked but I still liked 4. 5 is three times as fun as 4 though.

Comment

Working...
                                X