Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crimes and Misdameanors

Martin Landau is great and Woody Allen had no business being there. I think the best way would have been to have Allen just show up at the end when Landau explains his "story" idea.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Oh, I LOVE Crimes and Misdomeanors!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Why did I wait until this weekend to watch LET THE RIGHT ONE IN? It is so good.

Comment

• Yup, it's incredible. Brittany's ignorant ass old man watched the remake and said that Let The Right One In was "stupid and unnecessary." Fuck him.

I watched Troll Hunter on instant. That shit is fucking GREAT. I love that the hunter is like yeah fuck it, film me, get the word out. I fucking hate this job.

Comment

• I couldn't decide on that or LTROI. I'll definitely watch dem trollz next.

Is LET ME IN any good? I have a morbid curiosity but I assume it will just piss me off by the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I watched Troll Hunter on instant. That shit is fucking GREAT. I love that the hunter is like yeah fuck it, film me, get the word out. I fucking hate this job.
              Added that to the queueueueueue earlier. I'd heard it was a pretty pretty prettay good scandoshow.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Let Me In exists. That's about all that can be said. It's not bad, or offensive, it's just...available? I need to watch it again and pay attention before it goes off Starz play.

Anyone watched Vengeance? Apparently it's another crazy Korean flick involving assassins, a spurred father, and much death.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  I couldn't decide on that or LTROI. I'll definitely watch dem trollz next.

Is LET ME IN any good? I have a morbid curiosity but I assume it will just piss me off by the end.
                  The book that it is based on is creepy as fuck. As was Handling the Undead.
                  <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    The book that it is based on is creepy as fuck. As was Handling the Undead.

Handling the Undead could be the saddest horror movie ever in the right hands.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Handling the Undead could be the saddest horror movie ever in the right hands.
                      I agree with this 100%. Consider me subbed to your newsletter!
                      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                        Vindication served via Winchester. Lulz

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post

This picture about sums up my personality. GONNA HAVE A MOVIETHON THIS AFTERNOON.
                        Not a bad little triple feature, though I'd put clerks at the start and finish with Daniel-San.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Keep the coupon inside of TF3. The double-dip won't be that much, so that $10 coupon is going to drop the price hard.
                        Is it me or is this double dipping shit getting out of hand?

And to be "on topic"

Fast Five - FUCK YES! Is it ridiculous? OF COURSE IT IS. Is it amazeballs? FUCK YES!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Fast Five - FUCK YES! Is it ridiculous? OF COURSE IT IS. Is it amazeballs? FUCK YES!
                          Fuckin' A. Love that film. The first 20 minutes make up the best action sequence of the summer for me. And The Rock gets back to doing what he was made for - BADASSERY.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Whenever he spoke a line, I expected him to annunciate more heavily like Agent Smith, what with all the goddamn rain on his face.

Seriously, are samoans built for humidity or is Dwayne just a human sweatbox?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Can't wait to see that one.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I've got Fast Five coming today. This weekend Brittany gets to see 4 and 5 back to back. I will indoctrinate her. I might even finish up with Running Scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X