Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    X-Men 2 was crap Lesley? Come on! It's still the best super hero film out there.
    Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I think Spider-Man 2 is about half a point behind X-Men 2. So very close.
    Totally agree with this.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• You too made the list, Uncle Ben.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just saw The Brothers Bloom.

Kinda floored by it, to be honest. Just so much going on and it pulls it all off beautifully, especially in the case of casting Rachel Weisz as Penelope. Rian Johnson must have believed in God when that happened.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

I think Spider-Man 2 is about half a point behind X-Men 2. So very close.
          I have to re-watch Spider-man 2 again, but I think I agree with this. I can re-watch X2 at the drop of a hat, but I have never felt compelled to re-watch ANY of the Spider-Man films. Still haven't watched Spidey 3 yet.
          <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
            Just saw The Brothers Bloom.

Kinda floored by it, to be honest. Just so much going on and it pulls it all off beautifully, especially in the case of casting Rachel Weisz as Penelope. Rian Johnson must have believed in God when that happened.
            Brothers Bloom is fucking incredible. I can watch it and Brick a million times and never tire of them. And Weiz's "train scene" (you know the one!) is so sexy.

Comment

• This picture about sums up my personality. GONNA HAVE A MOVIETHON THIS AFTERNOON.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                That'd be Spider Man 2. Thanks for playing.
                SM 2 > X2

I have to say though, I think I may prefer First Class over X2 if only for Fassbender. Dude is legit as fuck.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Brothers Bloom is fucking incredible. I can watch it and Brick a million times and never tire of them. And Weiz's "train scene" (you know the one!) is so sexy.
                  I preferred this to Brick, by a long chalk. If only because this had a lot more heart. As for that scene, Brody joins the ranks of the likes of Matt Damon in Rounders - guys that are fucking idiots for walking away when they did.

Comment

• Brothers Bloom is an easier watch, to me, because it's so much goddamn fun. Brick is an exercise in cool, but Brothers Bloom hits so many notes. Incredible locations, beautiful cinematography, actors having fun, tons of emotions.

Comment

• Did Brannagh's 'Henry V' earlier...

Watching 'John Waters: This Filthy World' now.

Funny as shit!

Comment

• I watched Underworld for the first time last night. This movie steals every visual cue from the Matrix it would seem. And is also very bad. The actor who plays Kraven was far too wussy to be taken seriously as a leader of a vampire coven, I laughed during every line he delivers. That is probably the incorrect response. And they made like 17 of these films, no?
                        <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Fucking hate the Underworld series. SOOOOO MUCH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            Fucking hate the Underworld series. SOOOOO MUCH.
                            Bill Nighy was great. If it had been about him and his constant fucking over of everything and everyone in the underworld, it'd have been great.

Imagine that: Mike Sheen goes head to head against Bill Nighy in broad Shakespearean strokes of revenge and whatnot. No Scott Speedman/Beckinsale-ry, no fucking Shane Berpaderp Brolly dragging down the proceedings.

It had potential, but all of it was squandered by focusing on the most boring things possible (forbidden romantic plot (which already happens with Sheen's character anyway), what material makes what bullet do what to which creature, discussing the line of succession, Shane Brolly getting a speaking part, furthering the illusion that Shane Brolly has a career, other various minutiae that made me want to stab Len Wiseman in the face).
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-02-2011, 12:32 PM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

X-Men 2 was crap Lesley? Come on! It's still the best super hero film out there.
                              Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                              That'd be Spider Man 2. Thanks for playing.

Comment

• Not fair. It's aminateds.

And if we're gonna drag those in to the ring, I'd say Mask of the Phantasm takes the title and runs so fucking far away with it, that there is no debate.

There never was.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X