Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm the Zodiac killer.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There must have been a few killings that were not done by Z, but he sure as shit took credit for them. Press whoarzorz...
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Show that without the paint...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• You mean the fake tan? Arthur's been gettin' ready for bikini season.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hunter Thompson documentary, Buy The Ticket, Take The Ride.

Nice little doc... will be watching Where The Buffalo Roam tonight to complete the Hunter watching. Been years since I've seen it, it's a must watch if you haven't.
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• BTTTTR is good. WTBR is awesome but is a bit more suited to hardcore HST fans.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Murray fucking rocks in it.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Absolutely. I think he captured something of The Doctor the Depp didn't.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• If it's Murray, It's majestic.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Murray said he will never be able to not at some point act or talk like Hunter... it has soaked into his skin. Depp and Murray both have great Hunter quality's, Depp had the drug induced states down pat and Murray had the character. Both excellent in there own time.
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Rob, if you are in docu-mode, watch "Surfwise". It is sort of a "what the fuck?" hippy documentary.
                          Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

• Killer Klowns from Outer Space. Ridiculous and entertaining. Still not afraid of clowns...like the rest of the world.

Comment

• Just watched the The Christmas Story. Best Christmas movie ever!
                              "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                              "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Everyone must pick up Horton Hears A Who on blu, it looks amazing!!! I would put it right next to Ratatouille, the color's are great!

Comment

Working...
                                X