Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    It's an ok movie I guess. Not terribly good, but Bosworth is not the star here. The main player here is the protagonist of Taegukgi (which is a GREAT war movie BTW).

I get tired of these overly "artistic" action flick à la Sin City/300... Sukiyaki Western Django was enough for me.
    Good to hear and believe me, I share your loathe for the overly "artistic" action flick at times too but man does the wife dig them. I will see if I can get a hold of Taegukgi if you say it's great as you tend to have tastes somewhat similar to mine. I kept missing Sukiyaki Western Django on instant before I lost internet and haven't updated my queue in a while, so I'll have to get back around to it sometime.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Skuiyaki Western Django is good stuff, beautiful on bd.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Good to hear and believe me, I share your loathe for the overly "artistic" action flick at times too but man does the wife dig them. I will see if I can get a hold of Taegukgi if you say it's great as you tend to have tastes somewhat similar to mine. I kept missing Sukiyaki Western Django on instant before I lost internet and haven't updated my queue in a while, so I'll have to get back around to it sometime.
        Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Skuiyaki Western Django is good stuff, beautiful on bd.
        That. Not the best movie, but it's fun.

And yeah, Taegukgi is one good war movie. Korean-made, about the Korean war. And it ain't cheap-looking.

Also worth tracking: The Good, The Bad and the Weird.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Good, Bad, Weird is on Instant. That IS a great movie.

Comment

• I had The Good, The Bad and the Weird on my instant too when the interwebz left my humble abode.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watched all of The Bourne Identity (the newer Matt Damon one) and most of the Bourne Supremacy yesterday for the first time. I am dumb for not having watched these earlier! Love the shit out of both of them, but so far the second one is starting to feel like just a long intro into a third movie :/ EDIT: I have about the last 30 mins left to watch on Supremacy.

Spoiler: BETTER LATE THAN NEVER SPOILER ACTION 
              Also, very sad that they waste his gf right at the beginning of #2. She was a very large part of what made the first one work for me and I figured that, because they bothered to bring the original actress back to play that role, that she would be in the film all the way through. STUPID RUSSIANS!!
              Last edited by Mike; 09-27-2011, 02:54 PM.
              <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• You're gonna love the third one. It's arguably the best of the three, and they're ALL good.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Totally forgot Treat Williams is in Devil's Own. Now I want to sit here and finish this piece of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Totally forgot Treat Williams is in Devil's Own. Now I want to sit here and finish this piece of shit.
                    Same thing happens when I catch one of the Substitute sequels.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Love those flicks.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 'A Matter of Sex' (1983), a made for TV movie about the Willmar 8 (look them up if you want). My wife is from Willmar and wanted to see it. We tried to find the documentary but had to settle on this dramatization instead.

Yeah. Not the best thing that I've ever seen. It's a good story, but yeah. Fun seeing Judge Reinhold in an early role, though.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          'A Matter of Sex' (1983), a made for TV movie about the Willmar 8 (look them up if you want). My wife is from Willmar and wanted to see it. We tried to find the documentary but had to settle on this dramatization instead.

Yeah. Not the best thing that I've ever seen. It's a good story, but yeah. Fun seeing Judge Reinhold in an early role, though.

If they would've had competent representation and a sense of merit, they could've won that case. It's really sad as how everything kind of went to shit, even though they won in spirit.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Watching Wayne's World and realizing that I never knew Ione Skye or Meat Loaf was in it.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I remember Skye was Bun Ja Men's woman at the beginning, but where the hell did The Loaf show up?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Watching Wayne's World and realizing that I never knew Ione Skye or Meat Loaf was in it.
                                Greatness, that movie is...but Ed O'Neill is still the best part of it.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X