Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got Hesher and The Warriors Way coming from NETFLIX* tomorrow. Any word on those two?

*I refuse to acknowledge the name change.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hesher is good. Rainn Wilson has been putting in really good work this year. JGL plays a convincing piece of metalhead shit.

Whoever played Wilson's son impressed me. But apparently not enough to remember his name.

What, might I ask, is The Warrior's Way?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Good to hear on Hesher, I may have the title wrong but The Warriors Way is that movie where the ninja refuses to kill an infant so he flees to the old west and ninja's hunt him there.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ah. Sounds like it might be pretty good based on that brief ser-nerp-serse.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1032751/

Has Kate Bosworth in it. Will probably be terrible, but my wife loves mindless action, and ninjas and cowboys, so she will be thrilled.

Comment

• I'll just retract my previous statement.

*POP*

There we go.

At least the metal missus will be happy.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't mind some mindless action but I can't think of a decent movie with Kate Bosworth in it. At least not right now. But hey, one good movie out of two is better than none.

Comment

• Word.

Blue Crush was alright. Yeah, I said it.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Troof, I didn't hate that one. Just forgot that was her. So there's at least two of us.

Comment

• While watching Drive, I wanted to watch Thief. Which I did yesterday and that movie is great.

I wish we knew more about Willie Nelson's character.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                        Word.

Blue Crush was alright. Yeah, I said it.
                        Wonderland with not quite fat Kilmer.

Comment

• Never saw it.

The Boogie Nights approximation was enough.

I hate John Holmes.

EDIT: She was good (re: enjoyable) as Peter the Freshman's drunken meatpuppet.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1032751/

Has Kate Bosworth in it. Will probably be terrible, but my wife loves mindless action, and ninjas and cowboys, so she will be thrilled.
                            It's an ok movie I guess. Not terribly good, but Bosworth is not the star here. The main player here is the protagonist of Taegukgi (which is a GREAT war movie BTW).

I get tired of these overly "artistic" action flick à la Sin City/300... Sukiyaki Western Django was enough for me.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Wonderland with not quite fat Kilmer.
                              I have a weird affinity for that movie. Although I feel like I need a shower afterwards.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The Tillman Story

Pretty upsetting, as expected.

Comment

Working...
                                X