Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
    Who is this Alkida?
    Haa, Alkida is for the little kids, Al Qaeda is for the looneys.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Fear and Loathing with the Hunter commentary. Love it. Been far too long.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hunter was just on The Venture Bros. last night
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Fear and Loathing with the Hunter commentary. Love it. Been far too long.
          One of the few commentaries I've listened to. Good fun.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
            Haa, Alkida is for the little kids, Al Qaeda is for the looneys.
            And Al Queso is some dairy terrorist who wants you to buy into his nacho cheese jihad.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• i thought al queso was the sauce you could get on a qudoba buritto.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• A common mix-up, one that Mr. Al Queso uses to misdirect the efforts of Interpol agents.

In fact, he is now affiliated with the dreaded Flying Burrito Brothers. Be on the lookout.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched Road Warrior and The Omega Man last night.

Road Warrior kicks all kinds of ass and made me thrilled to include Lord Humungus in the pantheon of great hockey masked loonies (he's joined by Jason Vorhees and Casey Jones).

And The Omega Man is now my second favorite version of I am Legend, right under Last Man on Earth. So close it maybe a tie.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Kickass.

Heston's flick is on my queue finally.

And Humungus and his assless chaps-wearing sidekick are some of the scariest damn post-apocalyptic Village People EVAR.

Also, saw War Inc. last night. It was tonally all over the place, never really resting in one genre's camp. At certain parts, it was black comedy, but then it would move into satire, then to drama, and then to the obligatory "Cusack knows kickboxing, much like Bo knows football, so let's have him beat the shit out of these Eastern European guys" scene turned into the standard action flick.

The most surprising performance came from Hilary Duff. Weird, eh? She was really fucking good in this as a brainwashed sex-puppet of a Euro popstar.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-11-2008, 09:29 AM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finished Zodiac...great flick. My wife, was all "I don't want to watch this movie, it's another one of your horror, death, morbid ass movies...can't we watch something 'light-hearted'"...Fuck that...Zodiac for the win, once she saw Gyllenhal, it was all good she was rapt. Great flick, Fincher comes through as always. I want to read the book, then maybe re-watch. Theatre dude was creepy...SPOILER...Do you think it was Arthur Leigh Allen? It had to be, dude was a piece of work...your thoughts?
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I figure it was Jason Voorhees. He was just lost.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• SPOILER DISCUSSION THINGAMAJIG: Farter Queef Ballin' (Arthur Leigh Allen) was the only suspect who had the means, the psychological profile, and the continual proximity for the murders. I'd say he's the most likely to be Zodiac. Too bad his punkass checked out early. :END SPOILER DISCUSSION THINGAMAJIG
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Exactly. Goddammn Drew Carey's cross dressing brother....
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Despite all the evidence it could have been him, wasn't there some specific evidence that he couldn't have done it? Or at least, not all of them?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, I think there were copycats involved. Not all were by the same dude. IMO.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X