Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
    Speed Racer is a better-than-expected film with a Skittles color pallette. It may not be for everyone, but its better than most kid fare. Especially the rubbish Robert Rodriguez produces.

Fifth Element was one of the last epic sci-fi movies that held any sort of interest for me. It also had Eric Serra music and a very different vibe than most action sci-fi films in the Euro-centric influences it wore on its sleeve. It is not without silly aspects, but it is not something I would see torn asunder because of trivial missteps. Matt is crazy as fuck when it comes to this movie.
    Yo guyz, I love The Fifth Element and all, but Speed Racer sadly Skittle colored EYE RAPE THAT FUCKS YOUR BRAIN WITH MEDIOCRITY.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• No exaggeration here. Green?

Comment

• Speed Racer is fucking dope.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
          Speed Racer is fucking dope.
          MAH NEGRO

Comment

• Must give Speed Racer a proper viewing - tried a couple of times before, but just couldn't get into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Yo guyz, I love The Fifth Element and all, but Speed Racer sadly Skittle colored EYE RAPE THAT FUCKS YOUR BRAIN WITH MEDIOCRITY.
              I like my brain rape to be in the form of technicolor dreamcoats.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Must give Speed Racer a proper viewing - tried a couple of times before, but just couldn't get into it.
                Being someone who hated the fucking cartoon it was based on, what got me into it was the editing of the flick. Just some amazing editing skills going on and those races are fucking incredible to watch. I don't give a shit about Emile Hirsch or SAD JACK but everything else works for me.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  Must give Speed Racer a proper viewing - tried a couple of times before, but just couldn't get into it.
                  Be in a good mood, and make sure it is the bluray. It is a hell of an experience. One day I will get myself some painkillers, or hallucinogens of some kind, and I will watch Speed Racer over and over.

Comment

• Matthew Fox is in Speed Racer. And in the 3D version, he leaps out of the screen and punches you in the boobs and cooch!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• He was a pretty cool Racer X.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I wish he would have wore the suit to the island.

Comment

• I'd have watched it then.

Fuckin' racing the smokemonster for the pink slips to his ride?

Dude.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• SMOKEMONSTER IS HONGARY

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                              I'd have watched it then.

Fuckin' racing the smokemonster for the pink slips to his ride?

Dude.
                              Racing the smokemonster for the pink slips to the island!
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                                SMOKEMONSTER IS HONGARY
                                YES, need to photoshop Man in White/Man in Black to that scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X