Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunshine, 2 nights ago. Last time I saw it was in the theater baked out of my gourd on 4 hours of sleep. Didn't retain much. This time I absorbed all of its awesomeness.

Comment

• I don't give a rats ballsack about the haters and their "But the Blur Monster was Weetawded" criticism, that movie is fucking amazing.

And the ending more than makes up for the shortcomings of the last act. When ol' C-Lite Murphy reaches out and touches "god" it is pure cinematic beauty.

Also: Rose Byrne is hot even when not made up. That is all.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Half of Zodiac, great so far...
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Watched Confessions Of A Superhero last night, great doc but wow do these people have issues.... Wonder Woman was the most sane of them all. I swear Supeman will be a petifile and Batman will be a serial killer.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Whole Zodiac is greatness, keep watching, Big B.
            I'm gonna be totally honest with you. I have a warrant out for a totally nonviolent crime.

Comment

• Hope to finish it tonight...Scooter, the correct spelling is PEDOPHILE...check this out.

Comment

• Haaa
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• aka Tommy Chong...solid

Comment

• Saw the uplifting documentary (as uplifting as watching Schindler's List on a loop for all eternity), Lake of Fire. It puts a face to both sides of the issue of abortion in the United States.

And really, it is fascinating, incendiary, and absolutely draining (the runtime is substantial, at nearly 160 minutes, but it moves very quickly). And yes, fundamentalists are just as hypocritical and illogical as ever.

Fun fact: Directed by the same fella who put American History X celluloid, Tony Kaye.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched Jesus Camp last night, wow... what poor kids! The damn minister is warped, she's doing the same thing that Alkida is doing with there kids.

Comment

• Who is this Alkida?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                          The damn minister is warped, she's doing the same thing that Alkida is doing with there kids.

Sig'd!
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Classic.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                                Watched Jesus Camp last night, wow... what poor kids! The damn minister is warped, she's doing the same thing that Alkida is doing with there kids.
                                What I love is that she knows that she is doing the same thing. Because she doesn't realize that it is wrong....
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X