Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I <3 Lily on HIMYM.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      I <3 Lily on HIMYM.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        Hannigan irritates me to no fucking end.

Fucking red hair and simpering demeanor brings back every horrifying day spent in the clutches of wife #1

Anyone mentions her again, and I will dickpunch you into the next fucking world!

What about posting pictures?

Willow > Buffy. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          He has a new tv series on the cable channel TNT called Franklin & Bash. Quite good actually.
          Oh, I've seen that advertised, but I didn't even recognize him. Thanks, Howard.

Tim, once again, you are on my wavelength. There was only one girl for me on Buffy. And it wasn't the titular toughie. Or Cordelia. Or Faith. Or Tara. Or Miss Calendar. Or the chick from Rambo.

I'm not saying those other ladies weren't glorious to behold though (because most of them were/are.)

Am I off the assault hook, Vin? I didn't mention anybody I shouldn't mention... directly.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I watched Deliver us From Evil this morning on netflix. I have never wanted to murder anyone moreso than Oliver O'Grady and the entire squad of Bishops protecting people like him.
            <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
              Oh, I've seen that advertised, but I didn't even recognize him. Thanks, Howard.

Tim, once again, you are on my wavelength. There was only one girl for me on Buffy. And it wasn't the titular toughie. Or Cordelia. Or Faith. Or Tara. Or Miss Calendar. Or the chick from Rambo.

I'm not saying those other ladies weren't glorious to behold though (because most of them were/are.)

Am I off the assault hook, Vin? I didn't mention anybody I shouldn't mention... directly.
              Though that chick playing Cordelia was just right for me though. Physically-speaking, that is. Her Playboy shoot confirmed that.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post

*REDHEADEDIRISHGIRLSRULEBROFIST* to ya, Bobby!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  What about posting pictures?

Willow > Buffy. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    *REDHEADEDIRISHGIRLSRULEBROFIST* to ya, Bobby!
                    "He shall know your ways as if born to them."

*YOUDAMANFIST*
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• So glad to see my gifs not dying a slow death.

As to the topic at hand - 13 Assassins - if you have not seen this you need to rectify that soon. Loved it and any flick that has a 50 minute final battle that is as well done as this one should be loved.

Take me home tonight - nothing epic but funny enough for a rental. Plus Red Foreman's offspring is really starting to grow on me.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 13 Assassins was fucking amazing...

I've always had a weakness for the 'few against many' theme, and that one did NOT disappoint.

Could have been more bloody for a Miike film, though.

Comment

• True on the bloody front but I think with the odds in that film and the length of the battle it may have become overkill which is kind of Miike's thing but I kind of dug the understated bloodshed.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 13 Assassins is awesome. When I rethink on it, only Drive is my favorite ahead of it this year. Attack the Block, Hanna and Contagion were fun, but Assassins is just great.

Comment

• Deliver Us From Evil was brutal. Man, just so upsetting and, yeah, it made me furious.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Oh that pedophile priest story? Fuck that guy with Ebola.

My Soul to Take

I'm a pretty forgiving guy when it comes to horror movies, by seriously Wes Craven, stop doing movies. You were good, but this movie is as bad as A Nightmare on Elm Street 1 to 3 were great.

Comment

Working...
                                X