Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    It smells like sex in here.
    Always does when I'm here...

I have that effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      Matt, if I was forced to, it would be a toss-up between Fassbender, Kurt Russell and you.
      I smell sitcom.
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Me, Matt and the Movie Stars
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Odd, my title would have been "Celebrity Fuckwagon" but I'm not the one calling the shots.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That's a reality show, surely.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Your Highness.

I really enjoyed it. Franco and McBride work well together. Theroux was nice and skeezy and the practical creature effects were pretty awesome. I liked how straight they played it for the most part. Portman was decent like usual and I loved the guy that played Courtney.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• SuckerPunch- I feel like Snyder should have just made a short film slash long-form music video and called it a day. The story, what there is of it, is just an excuse to get to the next music video. And it was kind of a bummer that there were only three video/fight sequences. That said, I thought it looked great and I'd watch it again. I'll probably grab the blu-ray if I see it on sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                  Your Highness.

Portman was pants shattering like usual and I loved the guy that played Courtney.
                  Fixed that little mistake for ya.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    It smells like sex in here.
                    Gaiye boyze!

Spoiler: However 
                    I want to see Tangled too.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Oh, do Lisa. You will love it.

Comment

• Tangled is fun. Not sure I'd say it's awesome, but it's really good. I'll need more rewatch.

Maybe it's because it's the dude from Chuck doing the male protagonist's voice, and thus I keep hearing an animated Chuck.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I never watched Chuck, but I thought he did a really good job. Was that him singing as well?

Comment

• Also, I was pretty high when I watched it, so it really played.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              Oh, do Lisa. You will love it.
                              Actually, you guys had me convinced, and I was planning on watching it On Demand last night (I think it's still on there), and just as I was getting ready to order it, this huge thunder and lightning storm hit, and it kept up for most of the evening. We have crappy cable service during storms; it just shuts off all the time till the storm lets up, and I didn't want to pay for a rental in case the cable blipped out. So I'll try to catch it soon.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Sucker Punch.

If I wanted to watch cut scenes I would have played a video game. It would have been more entertaining.
                                Also you were able to make Jena Malone not attractive. Bad form Snyder.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X