Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Huh, and I thought Focus had already been scrapped.

Focus is still there, but they're limping bad.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• MacGruber

Yeah, its not great, but I got enough chuckles out of it to give it a pass. Its really obvious comedy, but it still works.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I really hope Contagion ends with the loss of all humanity.
        I think I still have the script if anyone is interested.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          I think I still have the script if anyone is interested.
          Ooo! Yes, please!

Comment

• Please no one spoil that shit.

Comment

• Yeah, I will wait to see for myself if they have the testicular fortitude to go through with it.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Personally, I give two shits. I have not been to a movie in forever... and I see no need to break that streak.

Comment

• You will, friend.

Oh yes, you will.

One day.

But I agree the pickings are incredibly slim, nigh-on nonexistent.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tangled.

Wow. That was fucking great. More fun and heart and actual, pure joy than a hundred Shreks. Sure, this post alone makes me 16% gayer, but I fucking loved this film. It felt 'classic' and it used the (state of the art - seriously, this film is beautiful) animation to create real scope and visual wonder. And fuck it, I'll say it - the songs were great. This is almost Beauty and the Beast-good, people. Had some decent laughs too.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I still need to see this and How to Train Your Dragon.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                        Tangled.

Wow. That was fucking great. More fun and heart and actual, pure joy than a hundred Shreks. Sure, this post alone makes me 16% gayer, but I fucking loved this film. It felt 'classic' and it used the (state of the art - seriously, this film is beautiful) animation to create real scope and visual wonder. And fuck it, I'll say it - the songs were great. This is almost Beauty and the Beast-good, people. Had some decent laughs too.
                        No... you're not 16% gayer. You're 110% manlier than most for having admitted to enjoying that film.

I'll let you in on a secret.

Spoiler: spurrlur 
                        So did I...

Comment

• And with that, Young Ben knew he had Vin's approval.

And his cock grew three sizes inside his pantaloons.

And Young Ben was no longer a boy, but a man. A big throbbing man.

And so, from that day forth, he was known to all who met him...

...as Ben.

Comment

• Just as long as you don't pull a Billy and have your wang grow while looking at my pics...

Comment

• Apologies if this sullies your ruminations on William's masturbatory predilections, but can I just ask--

--how in the Blue Hell did I not know Ellis directed PCU?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ellis was the voice of the dirtbag city councilman in Mask of the Phantasm.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X