Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh boy, February 2012! over here. I guess it is only Drive in 2011 then. But that means I´ll get the Blu from the UK way before it is even released cinematically over here (just like Scott Pilgrim and Four Lions among others). Great job fostering cinematic experiences, Distributors! And I haven´t even mentioned Torrents......

Sidequest!: Are Scandinavian directors (Refn, Alfredson) the next wave of foreign directors after the Spanish/Mexican wave a decade ago (Cuaron, del Toro, Vigalondo)? Or just too schematic message board posting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      UK is getting it September, for some reason US is getting it in December.

Which is some bullshit, I tells ya.

Focus is taking a fucking pounding as part of the NBC Universal restructuring under Comcast. It's not their fault about the weird times, but they have to turn a profit this year or Comcast will kill them off.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Huh, and I thought Focus had already been scrapped.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Drive
          Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
          Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
          Those, In Time and The Sitter and War Horse for me.

But if it boils down to just one, no question, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Forgot about Tinker Tailor. That should be incredible.

And I totally agree on Eden Lake - good film - and Kelly Reilly. She's the definition of 'English Rose' and she doth make mine britches a-quiver.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              And I totally agree on Eden Lake - good film - and Kelly Reilly. She's the definition of 'English Rose' and she doth make mine britches a-quiver.
              Somebody cover me for Ben's rep, please?
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Not until I see for myself about this Engrish Lose.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                  Not until I see for myself about this Engrish Lose.

Feast thine eyes.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Yeah, just saw a clip of her from Puffball.

It has been done, Bobby.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Thanks, chief!

Comment

Drive
                        Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
                        Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
                        THIS + Contagion and Killer Elite, also

Comment

• I've got this feeling that watching Contagion is going to be like watching The Day After. You're not going to feel good afterwards.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I really hope Contagion ends with the loss of all humanity.

Comment

• One may hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                I really hope Contagion ends with the loss of all humanity.

I'll let you know on the 7th.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X