Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commando is certainly gay, but Top Gun is still gayer.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I don't know. I've rewatched both movies recently, and while Top Gun is gay as hell, Commando hold the Homoerotic Crown for me. Mainly because it was way more unintentional than Top Gun.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
        Commando is certainly gay, but Top Gun is still gayer.
        Agreed...

The knife fight finale is certainly way up there in terms of homoeroticity, but the oiled volleyball game with 'Playing With The Boys' in the background is a world beater.

Comment

• They're both queens of homoerotic cinema.

Commando has better one-liners, a kill shed, and Bill Duke. It is superior in every way.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hey, I'm not arguing quality here. I love all 3 films equally.

But I've seen two men fucking each other and its less gay than Top Gun.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I must revisit Death Wish 3. What a fucking movie.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post

But I've seen two men fucking each other and its less gay than Top Gun.
                Um...

Comment

• DON'T EAT THAT!

IT'S GOT DICKS IN IT!

EXPLODING DICKS!
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    Um...

I am not sure what kind of sandwich you are refering to in the context of gayness, but: "Do you wanna ride my tail?"

Comment

• The Disappearance of Alice Creed

Now that was a tight little thriller after my liking. Thinking about it afterwards it feels a tad over-constructed but it was a blast while watching it. Very effective use of the three actors and only a handfull of locations.

Comment

• I'm gonna have to say Top Gun is gayer. It is the Navy and all.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Dad Goes Fishing is less homoerotic than Top Gun

Comment

• yessss
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mad Max is on instant, I watched about 2/3rds before going to bed. This is some bizarre shit when you get right down to it.

Still has amazing car sequences in it.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                                The Disappearance of Alice Creed

Now that was a tight little thriller after my liking. Thinking about it afterwards it feels a tad over-constructed but it was a blast while watching it. Very effective use of the three actors and only a handfull of locations.
                                I read that as Apollo Creed.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X