Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate that movie so much. Mostly because the made Cox incredibly unattractive.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
      You have a thing for Parker Posey?
      I sure do! She was ludicrously cute in For Your Consideration. That scene where she goes on the awful radio show to pimp the movie? Oh, man.

I'll tell you (probably for the umpteenth time) who I don't have a thing for though: Jessica Biel. If she wasn't in The A-Team, I would have been thoroughly satisfied. And I enjoyed it a lot as it stands.
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
        I hate that movie so much. Mostly because the made Cox incredibly unattractive.
        What can I say, a beautiful disaster brings out the boner in me.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-12-2011, 02:05 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
          I sure do! She was ludicrously cute in For Your Consideration. That scene where she goes on the awful radio show to pimp the movie? Oh, man.
          SQUEEEE!!! You're totally one of my people, Bobby! I LOVE "For Your Consideration"! The scene where Fred Willard interviews Catherine O'Hara outside her house the morning after the Oscars are announced is possibly one of the funniest things I've ever seen. "Come inside, I have all this food!" "Go see French!"
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Best film of the summer, with zero competition. I could go on about it for hours, but it gave me chills pretty much consistently for the final 30 minutes, it moved and excited me and it had really strong writing, while crafting an interesting story, building thematic consistency and being respectful to the original mythology. What really blew me away (apart from that incredible bridge siege) was how the non-verbal communication came across and how they managed to build six or seven really strong, distinct, complete CG creations. Most incredible was the orang-utan - I honestly couldn't believe that wasn't a real creature for most of the runtime. It wasn't photoreal, but the effects work was in service of the script and not the other way around, which is SOOOOO refreshing these days.

So, yeah, I loved this film. May well end up being my favourite genre film of the year.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Fingers crossed, we're hopefully seeing that tomorrow.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Enjoy it. Its slow-paced at first, but I wasn't bored once.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                  Fingers crossed, we're hopefully seeing that tomorrow.

I can see you and George are so excited for this.

Comment

• Super.

A sobering, gut punch of a film. Really liked it a lot. The ending is one of the most bittersweet I can think of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

I can see you and George are so excited for this.
                      Someone please, please, PLEASE rep Tim for me!

Comment

• I got ya, Lisa.

Comment

• Just can't watch this one...too creepy
                          Attached Files
                          “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• But,we did just finish watching this one. Only took me two days since I fell asleep watching it last night. Having to be at work 7am on the weekends is interfering with my life :/
                            Attached Files
                            “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                              Just can't watch this one...too creepy
                              Yeah, I noticed that about her the first time I saw that movie.

Comment

• I can't even compare Rise to Burton's miscarriage. Its like comparing The Big Lebowski to Going Overboard.

Comment

Working...
                                X