Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad you enjoyed Super so much as well, mate. It must also be said: the action was fantastic. So effective and shockingly brutal. Nice to see some practical work in a film like this again.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I ordered Super, but the shit carrier Amazon uses once in a while did not deliver AGAIN, so I am waiting on my replacement copy to show up.

Comment

• If it's on Blu, you are in for a treat, my friend. Some lovely lens-flares. The unobtrusive kind.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• It is indeed in BD.

Comment

• Sir, you have chosen wisely. There's a case that Ellen Page has never looked better.

Comment

• "So gushy"

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just watched that, JJJ.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I love that movie.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The A-Team

Third time around, still an absolute blast. Its sets its stall out early, telling you its going to be ridiculous. It then proceeds to simply have fun, whilst keeping a coherent plot and a solid crew of supporting characters going at the same time. It nails the team action element, but really its built like a top-tier Bond movie in the classic mold. Each action sequence is a little bigger, a little more complex, a little more exciting and it delivers a massive climax. Ridiculous, sure, but massive nonetheless. All while not betraying the spirit and characters of the show. I fucking love it.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                      The I Am Sam trailer is his greatest achievement.
                      Hehhhh!!!

Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                      That's pretty unrealistic. He didn't pull that shit even in The Birdcage.
                      HEY! What have we said around here before? "We do NOT mock 'The Birdcage' when Lisa's around!" Oh, we haven't said that around here before? No? Okay, new rule! Rob, put it in writing - I'm feeling pretty self-absorbed right now!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                        What can I say, I hate Sean Penn.
                        I love you.

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                        Hehhhh!!!

HEY! What have we said around here before? "We do NOT mock 'The Birdcage' when Lisa's around!" Oh, we haven't said that around here before? No? Okay, new rule! Rob, put it in writing - I'm feeling pretty self-absorbed right now!
                        They are afraid of your Guatemalan-ness...

Comment

• My father was the shaman of his tribe and my mother was the high priestess.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                            The A-Team

Third time around, still an absolute blast. Its sets its stall out early, telling you its going to be ridiculous. It then proceeds to simply have fun, whilst keeping a coherent plot and a solid crew of supporting characters going at the same time. It nails the team action element, but really its built like a top-tier Bond movie in the classic mold. Each action sequence is a little bigger, a little more complex, a little more exciting and it delivers a massive climax. Ridiculous, sure, but massive nonetheless. All while not betraying the spirit and characters of the show. I fucking love it.
                            After rewatching it, it made me love The Losers even more. I liked The A-Team, but The Losers has everything The A-Team offers and makes it better. And the epilogue was botched.

And The A-Team doesn't have Jason Patric.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                              My father was the shaman of his tribe and my mother was the high priestess.
                              Then why the hell did they move to Jersey?

Comment

• I dunno, they're stupid!

Comment

Working...
                                X