Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean, I get why they had to cut it in order for it to be run on television, but it's just a totally different movie. Case in point, the first time I saw it was on television, and I was all "Oh, this isn't so bad, come on!" Then I saw the uncut version when they re-released the DVD, and I thought I was gonna die. That's when I understood what the big deal was back when it first came out.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Source Code

I liked it a lot. Even the ending. Sure, it's probably studio-fronted, but it's still way better than 99% of the studio cuts. Props on using Scott Bakula's voice. Shot in Montreal, and it shows. From local actors to the locations.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• 'Kick-Ass' is one of my absolute favorite films of the last decade. Glad that you liked it, Lisa!
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Cappy

Funfunfun. It ain't no masterpiece, but it sure was a hell of a lot of fun. And the post-credits bit was easily the best one yet. Hugo Weaving is magic. That's the only way he can take these incredibly goofy parts and turn them into greatness. He also did the best impression of an English-speaking German I've ever heard in a major American release - equal parts Herzog and Schwarzenegger (I know he's not German).

This was the best of the summer's comic book movies, in my opinion. It didn't have anything as good as Fassbender stalking Nazis, but then it didn't have anything as pointless as many of the rest of the young X-cast.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Hugo was indeed great, but Tommy Lee Jones stole the movie. Every single one of his scenes absolutely KILLED in my theater. Fun stuff.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Saw Attack the Block on Sunday

Yes, it deserves all the praise it gets.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                'Kick-Ass' is one of my absolute favorite films of the last decade. Glad that you liked it, Lisa!
                Any movie where you get to see an 11 year old girl chop off heads and call people "cunts" is awesome!

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                Cappy.
                Jesus, I'm slow. I'm hunting around IMDB going, "My Tommy Lee has another new movie out? 'Cappy'? That's not showing up on his list!" DUR!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Hugo was indeed great, but Tommy Lee Jones stole the movie. Every single one of his scenes absolutely KILLED in my theater. Fun stuff.
                  True, actually. TLJ can really sell an otherwise lazy line like, 'I'm not kissing you'. It reminded me how underused he is in comedy. The gent has timing and dryness down to a tee. See MIB for further proof.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Saw Attack the Block on Sunday

Yes, it deserves all the praise it gets.
                    Indeed.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• 13 Assassins- I think the kids would say this movie is DOPE AS FUCK. Holy shit. I need to use the googles to see if that bad guy really existed. I mean, he was over the top sociopathic. Sweet Christmas.

Comment

• Yeah.

He was the most Miike part of the movie.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-07-2011, 03:58 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We will bring back the age of war.

Comment

• What an epic troll.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He was committed to his gimmick, that's for sure.

Comment

• Loved 13 Assassins - glad all y'all agree with me. Now I wanna watch it again!

Comment

Working...
                                X