Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also don't have an issue with Hayden in Jumper.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
      Skyline was better than Xmen 3.
      Indeed, Rob.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Russ is wrong. It's okay it happens to us all.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd rather not be waxing hyperbolic about stuff that doesn't really deserve it.

Chastise me, I really don't care.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Honestly I don't think it's worth starting a Jihad over. I just disagree, on Push mostly. Jumper could have used a better lead though I didn't mind Hayden in it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's all good man. DIFFERING OPINIONS ARE AWESOME!

But fer srs, Push has some bad ass fight scenes, Chris Evans, and a pretty neat central idea. Execution is a bit off, but you could do alot worse.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, it's by no means a perfect film, it is however entertaining as shit and the central idea is boss.

Comment

• If only Jumper would have had Chris Evans as well.

Comment

• I sort of see it as the superhero version of Daybreakers, or at least the complaints leveled at that movie are pretty familiar, where the premise and world-building were more impressive than what the plot had to offer.

I liked Evans and Fanning. Liked the setting being somewhere new for a change.

Then the momentum continuously ground to a screeching halt as the eleven-billionth flashback was used.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jumper had Diane Lane...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                        I also don't have an issue with Hayden in Jumper.
                        Nor I. In fact, his flat acting style kinda suited the character to a tee.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
                          I sort of see it as the superhero version of Daybreakers, or at least the complaints leveled at that movie are pretty familiar, where the premise and world-building were more impressive than what the plot had to offer.

I liked Evans and Fanning. Liked the setting being somewhere new for a change.

Then the momentum continuously ground to a screeching halt as the eleven-billionth flashback was used.

Agree completely.

Comment

• And yet, it was a good movie.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              And yet, it was a good movie.
                              And that at the end of the day is all I care about. Did I get entertained?

Comment

• Kill The Irishman

This is very good little crime movie. I liked that Danny Greene was just a regular guy who didn't buy into the usual mafia bullshit. He didn't even care about being an informant for the FBI because he wanted to be with his family. Plus, unlike other crime movies he doesn't go down the usual path of being fucked on drugs and screwing up.

Nicely cast, although fat Val Kilmer doesn't do anything in this movie except narrate.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X