Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be expecting The Funny.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyaDlIirJnw

You have been warned.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
        There has to be a disorder associated with this problem.
        u got that white people disorder
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
          I must confess, I too have not seen Larry of Arab County.
          Neither have I.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
            u got that white people disorder
            Oh you
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Never noticed he uses a Browning Hi-Power.

Comment

• First three episodes of Breaking Bad: Season 3 featuring Walter "RESTRAIN THIS!" White.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• THREE DAYS.

FASTER - was this the movie that was supposed to be the Driver video game adaptation? I could see Atari shitting bricks after seeing a rough cut. Anyway, the story was kind of lame and hell of predictable but I liked it. There are worse ways to spend an hour and a half than watching The Rock stomp some ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger
                    There are worse ways to spend an hour and a half than watching The Rock stomp some ass.
                    YES
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Re-watched The Fighter, still great

Plus, Conan O'Brien's sister is one of Ward/Eklund sisters and it's pretty easy to figure out who she is.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• She's the manic redheaded sister?

Comment

• Nope, she's the funny one. DUH! lulz
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• finished off 'Lawrence of Arabia' last night. My wife wants me to buy it, now.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ruthless People. I forgot how good this movie is.....
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Attack the Block

Well, this is so far and by far my favorite movie of the year. Goddamn, If you REMOTELY like Shaun of the Dead, you will jerk over this. It's nearly perfect, and fun as hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X