Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Could we say Renny Harlin's best movie was Ford Fairlane?
    I'm already on record with such a claim. It's trash, but it's brilliant trash.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'd have to agree.

A complete and utter time capsle of the Dice-craze.

And Ed O'Neill as Lt. "Bootytime USA" Amos
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Love Ford fairlane.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Long Kiss Goodnight is still tops.

Then Die Harder.

Then Mr. Rock 'N Roll Detective.

His really really epically dumb bullshit is all fun. Deep Blue Sea, Cliffhanger, Cutthroat Island, and even that Mindhunters flick all fall into this category, and each one is completely ridiculous but in a fun way.

I didn't realize until now how much Harlin's stuff was just as big of a part of my youth as Spielbergo and Burton.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-07-2011, 02:11 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
            Fuck me. I find this hard to believe. Cos Skyline was one of the worst films I've ever seen released in a cinema.
            Skyline entertained the shit outta me with how ridiculously bad it was. And that ending was FUCKING BALLS AWESOME in my opinion. IT's like a bad video game come to life.

BLA was just 2 hours of boring ass military bullshit with shitty aliens, lame action scenes and nothing seemed to actually happen.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You could take out "BLA" from that post, Rob, and very aptly describe another film about combat I witnessed this week #sorry, couldn't resist.
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Except you'd be wrong about the action scenes Bobby. I'm sorry, but for all the shit Bay gets, the guy can shoot action fucking awesomely. And with hardly any shaky cam like in BLA.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I haven't seen BLA yet, and I have no real intention to change that. Everyone that I know that has seen it says that it sucks.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fun Fact: BLA is called World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles in this backyard of the planet.

Because we wanna part of being nuked to oblivion, too! So let´s add some more movie title clichees!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                      Except you'd be wrong about the action scenes Bobby.... the guy can shoot action.... And with hardly any shaky cam like in BLA.
                      As pretty as they are, they wore me down quickly. The man has no sense of pace. It was like watching a multi-million dollar version of some 14 year old's Call of Duty rampage compilation. That kind of thing's aesthetically pleasing in small doses, but it's hardly a film.

Gravitas doesn't always have to mean the scale of the building(s) you're blowing up. If he realizes that, maybe I'll see what the fuss is about.
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear
                        As pretty as they are, they wore me down quickly. The man has no sense of pace. It was like watching a multi-million dollar version of some 14 year old's Call of Duty rampage compilation.
                        FUCKING SOLD!! HAHAHAHA
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Skyline entertained the shit outta me with how ridiculously bad it was.
                          So you admit to watching it "ironically".

Comment

• No, I wanted to see it Ed. that's the difference. It just so happened to be so bad that instead of hating it, I really fucking enjoyed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                              As pretty as they are, they wore me down quickly. The man has no sense of pace. It was like watching a multi-million dollar version of some 14 year old's Call of Duty rampage compilation. That kind of thing's aesthetically pleasing in small doses, but it's hardly a film.

Gravitas doesn't always have to mean the scale of the building(s) you're blowing up. If he realizes that, maybe I'll see what the fuss is about.
                              Different strokes and all that.

Comment

No, I wanted to see it Ed. that's the difference. It just so happened to be so bad that instead of hating it, I really fucking enjoyed it.
                                I wanted to see Road House on the big screen and I enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X