Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Barney Miller' all the way.

eta: beaten to the punch by Ed. That's what happens when you type in a response, get pulled away for a few minutes, come back and 'submit'.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It was an inside joke in my family that my father moved to Los Angeles because he liked what he saw when he was watching ChiPs.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        'Barney Miller' all the way.

eta: beaten to the punch by Ed. That's what happens when you type in a response, get pulled away for a few minutes, come back and 'submit'.
        I swear to all that is good and Holy that if you do a "You're all crazy: CHiPs" you and I are done professionally.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No, I remember liking 'CHiPs'.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• *Sends Vin a cease and desist email*
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              It was an inside joke in my family that my father moved to Los Angeles because he liked what he saw when he was watching ChiPs.
              In the movie, it will be the actual reason.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And Erik Estrada and Larry Wilcox will have cameos...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  And Erik Estrada and Larry Wilcox will have cameos...
                  And they will wear different color gloves.

Comment

• 'Kick-Ass' again. God I love this film.

Comment

• Kill the Irishman - Fat Kilmer, Ray Stevenson, FatagainD'onofrio and Christopher Walken in a based on a true story tale. I would recommend this one as I really enjoyed it as a whole. Stevenson and D'onofrio both put on some good performances. D'onofrio's work here is so different from his Law & Order stuff that I actually want to see him work more like NAO. The thing that really grabbed me was how 70's this flick really felt. Not in that Hollywood OOOOOH look at me I'm the 70's bullshit. Somehow it felt authentic without shoving it in my face. And the actual news footage cut in didn't jar me like it normally would in most flicks. I don't know what rating scale we're officially going by anymore so I'll give it three and a half FatD'onofrio's out of five.

Comment

• Long Kiss Goodnight

Somehow I have never seen this before yesterday. Not sure if it's Harlin's best movie (Love Die Hard 2) but it's really fucking good. Sam L spitting Shane Black dialog is a delight. Geena Davis had some fucking TERRIFYING expressions going on, she should have had a string of legit action movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Long Kiss Goodnight

Somehow I have never seen this before yesterday. Not sure if it's Harlin's best movie (Love Die Hard 2) but it's really fucking good. Sam L spitting Shane Black dialog is a delight. Geena Davis had some fucking TERRIFYING expressions going on, she should have had a string of legit action movies.
                          Samuel L. Jackson + Shane Black = AMAZING.

Good, fun little film. I still think that 'The Adventures of Ford Fairlane' is Renny's best film (yeah, I know...blow me) but this is right up there.

Comment

• I lost my shit when he is singing to himself about "got a big rifle dunna dun dun cuz I'm a bad motherfucker dunna dun dun" and Bryan Cox appears and punks him.

Comment

• Hangover 2

I laughed the first time during the credits. That is all.

Source Code

A very solid movie. Nothing earth-shattering but definitely worth 90 minutes. It definitely shows that Jones has the chops to be a very competent director of other material as well. And I just love Monaghan on screen. But I agree with everyone that this movie should have ended with that freeze frame. That would have been the perfect ending, not that sugar coated final minutes that seem to be written by the writers of Lost.

I hope this movie was successful enough so Duncan Jones can continue his own thing, which is something I am tremendously exited about after Moon.

Time Crimes

Now that is a time travel movie after my liking! It does not reach Primer in terms of actual science of time travelling but it was a very intriguing concept. I will definitely rewatch this one very soon to iron out some questions I still have. Strongly recommended!

Now we can just wait and dread the inevitable remake.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                I lost my shit when he is singing to himself about "got a big rifle dunna dun dun cuz I'm a bad motherfucker dunna dun dun" and Bryan Cox appears and punks him.
                                My favorite is his first scene where he goes on and on about ass-fuckin'.

You're gonna be goin' to prison and you're gonna get ass-fucked. And if they don't have any guys there to ass-fuck you, I'll personally hire someone to to make sure that you get ass-fucked...so if you're an ass-fuckin' fan, you keep it up.

or something like that. Funny as hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X