No announcement yet.

Blu Rays: the MUST HAVES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...check out Slumdog Millionaire on blu too...looks great.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
      ...check out Slumdog Millionaire on blu too...looks great.
      I will do so, thanks.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Nah, I was talking about IB, which I just realized I quoted you instead of B. Hangover might be 17.99 too though. I haven't looked for that one yet!
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

hmmmmmmm...I still have the receipt for IB. Maybe I'll bring that back to BB and ask for a price correction...
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Or see if they'll use that to knock $5 off the Hangover disc, even. I've yet to encounter a major hardass at BB.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Nor I. I honestly have never had any customer service issues with Best Buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Nor I. I honestly have never had any customer service issues with Best Buy.

You're a rarity.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Sure, I've had to return things for various reasons, but I've never had an issue with the process or with the policies. Defective items were exchanged without much fuss, and straight returns were processed quickly.

Comment

I can attest that they are on point when you purchase a warranty. Otherwise, they're pretty much dumb.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I had so many problems with them in 2006/2007, that I just about cut them out of my spending routine. I still do their site, but it's rare for me to hit their stores.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Our local Best Buy is filled with just out of high school half-tards who don't know shit about the things they sell. But they price match in a heart beat, and I've had no trouble taking things back that were less then stellar.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                          Our local Best Buy is filled with just out of high school half-tards who don't know shit about the things they sell. But they price match in a heart beat, and I've had no trouble taking things back that were less then stellar.

You can't price match shit at a Best Buy here. Plus, they were getting the best and the brightest of the boat people. But, it has improved. The last time I was there, they seemed to be more on the ball.

Comment

I should point out: Best Buy is based here in MN, and the 2 stores that I shop at are both pretty damned close to their headquarters. I'm honestly not surprised that both of them are really on the ball, as they probably cater to all of the corporate employees.

Comment

Originally posted by COLONEL RAPEMONSTER View Post
                              You can't price match shit at a Best Buy here. Plus, they were getting the best and the brightest of the boat people. But, it has improved. The last time I was there, they seemed to be more on the ball.
                              FUUUUUUCK that.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Just got back from Best Buy. They adjusted to match their online pricing without any issue, so I got $5 back on IB and picked up 'The Hangover for $15.99.

Crisis = averted.

Now, I just need some of the shit that I really really really want to go on sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X