The Fifth Element: you're all insane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for Judas.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't dare click on it here, Rob. I'll gouge my eyes out to it later.

with love.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's actually kinda impressive.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sarah Brightman would be proud. Rob did you find that be Googling impressive throat muscles too?

Comment

• Not kinda impressive. VERY impressive. Course if she was doing the hand and body movements too, then it would have been beyond impressive.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
              Sarah Brightman would be proud. Rob did you find that be Googling impressive throat muscles too?
              The Sarah Brightman comparison had me doubting your sexuality. The impressive throat muscles comment countered that perfectly.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• The entire time I watched that video I wondered what it would be like if that mic was my back cracker and baby makin balls

Comment

• Let me guess...it's the Na'Vi opera chick?
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• IT's a girl doing the song from the movie, but for real.

Comment

• Just watch it and imagine your crotch is the mic. Haha

Comment

• OK, that was pretty damned cool. That's a very difficult series of notes to hit, reminiscent of the difficult passages from Mozart's 'The Magic Flute'. She needs to get a professional career going.

Movie still sucks, though.

Comment

• Haha. Didn't think that would change your opinion, just that I had to share that video.

Comment

• Matt, Matt, Matt. One day we'll find the cure to the 5th Element H8.

Comment

• Jesus H Christ on a popsicle stick...now I'm debating this fucking film AGAIN in the B Action thread.

Comment

• YOU SHALL LOSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X