No announcement yet.

Iron Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit...still...trying...to get my...breath back..."Celebrity Juice...Not From Concentrate"...BAWAHAHAHAHAHAH! That's some funny shit!

And the comments that follow are just as witty. Man alive, if there were a digital form of napalm, that site would be scorched earth.

Also: I was hoping it would be the other half of Talk to Me (Chiwetel) that would have been cast. Now Petey Greene is going to blow some shit up, which is fine too.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Thanks Rob. Now everyone knows I have a white outlined dick fetish.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Hey man, the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't see a problem here!

Comment

• Funny you would have the luck of wearing a Cap shirt that fateful albino-dicked day.

Coincidence? I think not.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• AHA! The game is afoot!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm too lazy to start a new thread on Iron Man 2 but what the fuck is up with Marvel?

Via Topless Robot:

Between Sin City and The Wrestler, actor Mickey Rourke is probably at the high point of his career. so everyone seems shocked that Variety is reporting that Marvel has offered him the sum of $250,00 to play the Crimson Dynamo (or whoever) in Iron Man 2. Now, $250K isn't chump change to you and me, but for an actor in Rourke's position and current heat--who is almost certainly playing one of the two main villains in the movie--this is kind of chump change. More disturbingly,

As /Film very adroitly points out, it's getting more and more clear that all those reports about Marvel not ponying up for actors and directors are almost certainly true. First there were the rumors that Marvel was trying to short-change Iron Man director Jon Favreau for the sequel. Most recently, Sam Jackson said Marvel's having a "recession" where they aren't paying him a decent wage to reprise his role as Nick Fury. And now Rourke.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• This makes me sad panda...it was bad enough that Terrance Howard wasn't coming back...
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Thats fucked up! This is Ari's peoples fault! I'm telling the new President.

Comment

• Fucking Marvel is going to seriously screw this up.

Comment

• If this is not just some lame rumor then yes they are seriously screwing this up.

Comment

• Due to the Favreau talks almost failing, the Terrance Howard fail, and the Sam Jackson role still up in the air, I totally believe this.

Comment

• As much as Marvel may be fucking this up, who knows how much screen time Rourke will actually get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              Due to the Favreau talks almost failing, the Terrance Howard fail, and the Sam Jackson role still up in the air, I totally believe this.
                              I was going to say the same thing. Marvel has already confirmed a lot of this. How could this new info NOT be a rumor?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                As much as Marvel may be fucking this up, who knows how much screen time Rourke will actually get.
                                Yah but if they're not willing to bring back Howard, Jackson and also limiting Rourke's pay, what could that mean to the whole movie?

Comment

Working...
                                X