Iron Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Iron Man

You'll have a blast. As for the trailers, we saw a new Dark Knight, a new Indy, The Spirit, The Dumb Fuckin Love Guru, and Don't Mess with the Zohan. I really wanted to see the new Hulk trailer on the big screen, but oh well.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Yes, now you have me extra interested in the movie... you know how much I hate dealing with the theatre idiots and prices but I will have to suck it up and see this on the big screen I guess.
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I'm taking my kids to a matinee on Saturday...this way I avoid the theatre douches. Scott you should take your daughter she will thank you later. Just like the time I took my kids to see Rambo...
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Just saw it. Awesome. Great time. Rob, you MUST see this in the theater. It is totally worth it. I hate the theater too.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

We'll be seeing it later this week. Can't wait.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

gahhhhh. why didn't anyone tell me to stay after the credits?!
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

this movie was so fantastic... but just imagine how horrible it could have turned out...

according to the trivia section of imdb.com:
                Nicolas Cage and Tom Cruise were interested in playing Iron Man. Cruise in particular was going to act in and produce the film.
                rdj was the best casted actor in a superhero movie, hands down. and then hugh jackman as wolverine.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I still have to go Chris Reeve was only put on this earth to play Superman, but it's great to see RDJ in such a perfect role.

Comment

Nope, you are all wrong. The best cast actor in a superhero film is: Ron Pearlman as Hellboy.

Noone, and I mean noone else could play that role. You all know I'm right.

Chris Reeves, RDJ, Hugh are all awesome, but no one can touch Ron.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Heh, you're discussing the 3rd episode of Billy and Todd right there buddy!

Comment

M.O.D.O.K. needs to be the band leader. And I'm still working on a title card for ya.

Comment

MODOK is full of love from me! There will be an announcer next episode. He may not be around too long though...

Comment

Ironman was great, I loved it. On some other thread someone was talking about the smell of theatres...I believe that smell is feet. All these dirty mother fuckers wearing flip flops. It's cute on women (if they have nice feet) but dudes should seriously stick to slides or closed shoes. No fucking flip flops. YOUR FEET ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING!!!!!
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

So, I have great looking feet... well taken care of. I never walk bare footed cant stand it so I think that helps.... so during the summer month's I wear me some flip flops to show off my lovely feet! And mine dont smell!!!
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Confuscous say: Men wearing flip flops love wearing thongs.

Comment

Working...
                                X