X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Noone gives a shit about the inner politics that started everything. It was like watching MSNBC. Or the kid versions of favorite characters. Boba Fett should have been Jango.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Lucas just dropped the ball completely. And I know this has been done to death but....

Phantom and ATOC should have been mini flashbacks within ROTS which should have been the first prequel. Then the next two could have been all about the starting of the Rebels and the full control of the EMPIRE.
        yeah........Yeah........YEAH!
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Also, Anakin should have fucking killed Padme and not the "she lost the will to live" bs that we got.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Rob, you're depressing me.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'm just stating my opinion on how, in a world where Lucas actually made 3 good prequels, I would still love Star Wars. As it is now, I don't. And that depresses me. Haha.

Also, Order 66 would have been almost a whole movie and not 10 mins of random shit.

Comment

When you're right you're right.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

preach brother preach!

Comment

Unfortunately after ROTS Lucas wasn't done desecrating his legacy. He Crystal Skull-fucked us again.
                    I'm gonna be totally honest with you. I have a warrant out for a totally nonviolent crime.

Comment

Crystal Skull is a hell of alot more watchable than the prequels.

Comment

Shia should have been Anakin.

Comment

I agree, but I take that as less of a compliment to Indy IV and more of an indictment of the Prequels.
                          I'm gonna be totally honest with you. I have a warrant out for a totally nonviolent crime.

Comment

Spielberg gets more credit for that.

Comment

And one of my fav fights in ROTS, Spielberg helped as well.

Comment

This gives me an idear...

Comment

Working...
                                X