Star Wars: Prequels....a Revisiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now Attack of the Clones:

Still not a fan of the shiny Doug Chiang designed ships. Douchey McSpace Pilot looks retarded.

Once again, fog scenes are neat. Where's Ackbar when you need him? BOOM!

Hey, that's not PANAKA! WTF?! And Douchey McSpacepilot is dead. As is the decoy.

Hmmms, maybe he's cooler than Panaka, afterall he has a Solid Eye like Snake does in MGS4.

And Palps is a pimp. Yay! Yoda actually looks like Yoda. Best listen to Sam Jackson, he'll fuck you up later.

Oh look, it's Senator Binks. And the guy from Dexter! Haha. I think Amidala is trying to stretch her neck out. Dooku = worst name ever.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Best part of part one was kiddie Greedo...that's all.

Last edited by patronsaintofcheeseburgers; 11-04-2008, 10:20 AM.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I'm gonna cock punch you through the internet. We have that technology.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That movie was complete ass...my kids make me watch it with them like once a month. Fucking Greedo cracks me up everytime.

Comment

AOTC is the worst. Long. Boring. A big pile of Dooooooooku.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I kinda like 2 and 3...they're better than 1 by far.

Comment

If I never see any of the prequels again I won't care. They have nothing for me.

Comment

Yeah, I had to stop watching. I was bored. I'll try again tomorrow and post my thoughts.

Comment

It is sooooooooooooooooooo boring.

Comment

These movies have been delegated to "watch 4-5 scenes" and call it a night.

Comment

AOTC is my least favorite Star Wars film ever.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Really? I would figure Portman in her little white outfit would make it watchable...

Comment

The Yoda lightsaber duel made me excited the first time I saw it. Now it just looks rediculous.

Comment

Portman was hotter, and the last 15 minutes were good (for the prequels), but the rest of the film lacked a driving narrative that made me feel excited. Anakin and Padme sit around and talk. Obi Wan talks to a fat CG alien, then talks to Q-Tip aliens. For fucks sake, Palpatine uses Dooku who uses Jango who uses Zam to try and kill Padme. And if Zam isn't the most useless Star Wars character of all time, then I'll fuck a sarlaac.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Lucas just dropped the ball completely. And I know this has been done to death but....

Phantom and ATOC should have been mini flashbacks within ROTS which should have been the first prequel. Then the next two could have been all about the starting of the Rebels and the full control of the EMPIRE.

Comment

Working...
                                X