No announcement yet.

Favorite Halloween Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, the bar scene is fucking perfect. PERFECT.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I tend to watch Donnie Darko around Halloween... Also I would totally watch that Garfield Halloween special I used to have taped when I was a kid but thats all nostalgia,
      You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Haa, if for nostalgia it would be The Great Pumkin, Charlie Brown.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Nice, the Great Pumpkin is classic...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I'm gonna say it. I never liked the Charlie Brown cartoons.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I respect your opinion sir, however you are (insert kevin spacey superman returns picture here)...that's all.

This weekend, Day of the Dead original and remake + 24 Newcastles = Success.

Comment

The remake will make you angry at how shitty it is. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Comment

Hopefully I'll be drunk enough at that point where I won't care.

Comment

Props if you make it all the way through it. IT's so fucking bad. Parkour type zombies....ridiculous.

Comment

ha...maybe I can borrow a computer to detail my thoughts...

Comment

Going to watch Event Horizon, the only decent Paul Wanker Shit-machine Anderson ever made.

Why? Because Dead Space rekindled my love for the ghostship in space idea, and this is where I really started to dig Sam Neill in genre flicks. It started with that sort of shitty movie that played whenever I was in grade school taking a sick day, Memoirs of an Invisible Man, and moved onto the better stuff like JP, In the Mouth of Madness, and this flick.

Off to see Jack Noseworthy get his shit pushed in by the airlock.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Event Horizon kicks all kinds of ass. And you'll never hear me praise another Paul Wipe Stain Anderson film again.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Fuck balls!!! I was on mushrooms at my friend's house when we got kicked out. I had to go home on a head trip from hell. I had left my keys. So I went around to the side of the house to see if I could see anyone in the livingroom. My older brother and Mom were sitting there with really concentrated looks on their faces with the light of the screen flickering being the only light in the room. I knocked on the window. My brother, looking scared as shit, went running for the front door. I went to meet him to find him ready to beat my ass. He thought I was a vagrant of some sort. I come into the livingroom to find them watching a movie. They said, "We need to restart this for you." I was like, "Okay." My mom went to bed, so I told my brother my condition. He goes, "Oh, fuck, man. This is perfect." We watched Event Horizon. It was my first time seeing it, and it scared the fuck balls out of me. There was a permenent crease in the seat from my ass slamming shut.

Oh... I also like Cemetary Man. First time I saw it I was on a head full of Acid.
                            "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                            Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                            Steven Wright

Comment

nice

Comment

bumpity bump for it almost being All Hallows Eve.

Comment

Working...
                                X