Scott Pilgrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH SHIT YOU KINDA LOOK LIKE NATHAN DRAKE
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I always thought he had a Ricky Gervias thing going on myself.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Of course Russ goes for an older picture of Lane......
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• How does Russ fare on the Howard "Yeah, I'd hit it" scale?

Comment

• My preferences are well known.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• So we talking yes, no, or after twelve beers?

Comment

• I think we are talking "been there done that"

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I think we are talking "been there done that"
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So Howard did have his way with Russ? This explains everything.

Comment

• Deergod No

Howard's a Marvel nerd brother, but he ain't havin' my cocktailfruit.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Come on, Russ. If it had to be anyone....

Comment

• It'd be John Rambo or an anime hug pillow of John Rambo. And there would be rose petals and a Pink Floyd lightshow and the Charmin Bear would be there too.

But I love me too much.
                          Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-23-2010, 11:36 AM.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/06/ff_cerawright/

YESSS

Cera: Stupid Canadian docility. You know, something that people might find interesting is all of the videogame effects you used as visuals—and music, too.
                            Wright: I haven’t told you this yet, but Shigeru Miyamoto—the <cite>Mario</cite> creator from Nintendo—has seen the film. We had to get his permission to use this piece of music from <cite>The Legend of Zelda</cite> for that dream sequence. So when I was writing to Nintendo to get permission, I was saying, “This music is like nursery rhymes to a generation.” I remember seeing you get all misty-eyed any time <cite>Super Mario Bros. 3</cite> was mentioned.
                            I fucking thought I heard that tune in that avatar creator, and now I know I did. FUCK YES.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Boner Alert! Boner Alert!

Comment

• Here's mine!

Yep! I used to wear spiked wristbands back in the day!

Comment

Working...
                                X