No announcement yet.

Random Shit Dealing With Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of my stuff is in primo shape, nm/m. It's just a question of getting it graded.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So was mine, but there's a huge dearth of comic collectors in my neck of the woods. The shop I used to go to closed prior to the pandemic hitting, other shops are a bit of a hike to make every week, and any inquiries I received for my collection were time wasters trying to lowball me. I was collecting for over 40+ years, punk, I know what the market value is. I know the score.

Comment

• Well it seems like the market has jumped quite a bit. Looking at eBay and a couple of other sites, prices on some stuff is crazy right now. I know I won't get 100% value out of my collection but man...I'm feeling the greed right now.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Dooooo it.

I have like 2 short boxes of random shit. Haven't looked in years. I lost over like 3000 comics in 1995 thanks to a flood. Stopped collecting.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I went digital a few years ago and never looked back, especially since I found a couple of websites where I can get comics for free or next to nothing.

Comment

• Found one of my 'money' boxes with all of my Aliens, Predator, and AvP stuff. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Comment

• Dark horse had a great run during that time.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The only things I managed to sell in the last 2-3 years have been everything Deadpool and Watchmen related.

For awhile, I was able to get anything Watchmen in original single issues at will. I've always been able to get my hands on Deadpool stuff until the first movie.

I still have 65 copies of Deadpool's first 2 appearances that I was getting for maybe a quarter to 50 cents post 90s crash.

Now, they can run between 65 - 300 bucks a piece.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I have Deadpool #1 from 1993 (that sick embossed cover) signed by Fabian. Wonder what condition it's in and if it's worth anything. Met that dude at a local Con in like 1994 and got him to sign it. The pen died like half way through his sig :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I have Deadpool #1 from 1993 (that sick embossed cover) signed by Fabian. Wonder what condition it's in and if it's worth anything. Met that dude at a local Con in like 1994 and got him to sign it. The pen died like half way through his sig :/
                      Deadpool prices are dropping off slightly, but as long as dudebros overpay for it...get the cash.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• seems like ALIENS and PREDATOR stuff is red hot right now. Obvious on the PREDATOR stuff considering PREY.

Comment

• Looking at your list. I'll say this.

The max The Real Real is going to pay out will be a bulk value of 1100 to 1250.

However, you have a handful of books that if you get CG graded and depending on the shape they're in....could beat that number with about 20 of these issues.

However, I'd say you'd be lucky to get 50 cents to a dollar for half of these books. Most of what I see on The Real Real is them buying wholesale, then making bundles to push and even the bundles they have for sale seem undervalued.

Comment

• EX. If you can pull a CG grade of at least a 9 on your X-Men: Alpha. It's not unheard of to pull in 700 alone for it.

Comment

• Cool. I'll take a look at the highest value items and consider getting them graded. too bad it can take up to 6 months to get them resolved...

Comment

Working...
                              X