No announcement yet.

Random Shit Dealing With Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Between Marvel and DC, I lost touch with whatever the hell's going on in comics a long time ago. Shit, for all I know, I'm probably an Avenger, appearing bimonthly. With a team-up with Spider-Man in a 4 issue mini-series.

With variant covers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Between Marvel and DC, I lost touch with whatever the hell's going on in comics a long time ago. Shit, for all I know, I'm probably an Avenger, appearing bimonthly. With a team-up with Spider-Man in a 4 issue mini-series.

With variant covers.

Well, Galactus is also Franklin Richards' Herald now. He's been so for the last five years.

But, back to Avengers.

The premise of the Ultimates is patrolling the spaceways to keep Earth safe. So, fucking with the aliens before they show up to invade or whatever. I'm assuming that somehow Franklin's control over Galactus transferred over to someone else. Especially, since Marvel is all fuck F4 and they added an extra issue to Secret Wars to put a bullet in the F4 for now.

Their plans to fuck up the X-Men start post Secret Wars.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I had read the FF stories with Franklin & Galactus, so I knew about that relationship. It's the rest of the MU that I'm more or less in the dark about, especially the Secret Wars and afterwards stuff going on right now.

Comment

• Whoa, FRANKLIN needs a herald?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Whoa, FRANKLIN needs a herald?

Franklin tamed Galactus and bent him to his will. Franklin's starting to get an idea of how truly powerful he can be, but is slowly easing into the powers now rather than being scared and constantly having blocks put on his mind.

Making Galactus into his herald was a power play. A tit for tat in exchange for Franklin saving his life.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• And they WONDER why no one's fucking reading comics anymore. Fucking Franklin RICHARDS chumping off Galactus? Gimme a fuckin' cosmic Ego-the-Living-Planet sized break.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                And they WONDER why no one's fucking reading comics anymore. Fucking Franklin RICHARDS chumping off Galactus? Gimme a fuckin' cosmic Ego-the-Living-Planet sized break.

Umm, Franklin Richard is the most powerful mutant in the Marvel Universe. They've been building towards it for almost 30 years.

Basically, he serves as an Architect for what happens. Galactus recognizes him as an equal after seeing him kill some rogue Celestials. Plus, the Avengers last few issues had Captain America traveling through time and finding Franklin near the end of known time.

Franklin's kinda cursed to live forever to keep the Marvel Universe afloat. He lives in a natural platform that's revealed to be an at peace Groot.

So, before Secret Wars...Franklin lived on Planet Groot at the end of existence.

Comment

• Who's Franklin Richards? *so out of the loop am I*
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He's the son of Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman on the FF. The kid basically can control reality, mess around with molecules, etc. A Franklin from the future, and his sister Valeria, popped up to fight off some rogue Celestials and train present-day Franklin how to control his powers (kid whipped up his own baby universe as an Independent Study class).

The culmination of that battle saw Future Franklin revive Galactus as his herald, and afterwards, Franklin promised Galactus he'd be with him when the universe finally ends billions of years from now. Future Franklin even attended the Thing's funeral when Ben died centuries from now (turns out the Thing got a LONG lifespan when the Richards kids figured out a way to have him turn into Ben Grimm once a year).

How'd I do, Troy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Umm, Franklin Richard is the most powerful mutant in the Marvel Universe. They've been building towards it for almost 30 years.

Basically, he serves as an Architect for what happens. Galactus recognizes him as an equal after seeing him kill some rogue Celestials. Plus, the Avengers last few issues had Captain America traveling through time and finding Franklin near the end of known time.

Franklin's kinda cursed to live forever to keep the Marvel Universe afloat. He lives in a natural platform that's revealed to be an at peace Groot.

So, before Secret Wars...Franklin lived on Planet Groot at the end of existence.
                      I know that he's been a powerful character for a long time. But it's still a stupid idea.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

He's the son of Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman on the FF. The kid basically can control reality, mess around with molecules, etc. A Franklin from the future, and his sister Valeria, popped up to fight off some rogue Celestials and train present-day Franklin how to control his powers (kid whipped up his own baby universe as an Independent Study class).

The culmination of that battle saw Future Franklin revive Galactus as his herald, and afterwards, Franklin promised Galactus he'd be with him when the universe finally ends billions of years from now. Future Franklin even attended the Thing's funeral when Ben died centuries from now (turns out the Thing got a LONG lifespan when the Richards kids figured out a way to have him turn into Ben Grimm once a year).

How'd I do, Troy?

Tag on the fact that he lives on Groot at the end of all things and you freaking nailed it.

Comment

• So can one buy or sublet property on Groot? How are the taxes? Gotta be better than here in NJ, because... damn.

Comment

So can one buy or sublet property on Groot? How are the taxes? Gotta be better than here in NJ, because... damn.
                            I think they have a mutual agreement.

Comment

• Yeah, Groot was all like "I am Groot" and shit.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wait, I thought he said "I am Groot".

Comment

Working...
                                X