No announcement yet.

TPBs and Omnibuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been tempted to get that, but I really want to read Walking Dead.

Comment

Yeah, I fucked up and haven't been able to grab an issue since like issue 55. Really need to get on the TPB's of that. It makes me sad, I have every issue up until that. MY COLLECTION WILL NOT BE COMPLETE.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Just picked up the first TPB of Runaways. Not too shabby. Hopefully grab the next few books in a few weeks.
        Picked up books 2 and 3. Just finished two and started three. Really fucking digging this. Love the art as well.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Been reading the first Savage Sword of Kull collection, as well as the latest Eerie HC collection from Dark Horse, and got a 2 DVD collection of the ENTIRE Warren Vampirella run, plus assorted other horror comics.

Lots and lots of B&W goodness, from the swinging '60s to the '70s, yo!

Comment

Finally got my copy of Cooke's latest Stark-ing.

Gorgeous 'toonin'.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Haven't been able to find Runaways #4 in any store around here. Lesley got me 5-8 for Christmas BUT I DON'T HAVE NUMBER 4. ARGHGHGH

So yesterday I picked up 'Chew' based on the art and the blurb on the back. Really fucking digging this so far. LOVE THE ART.

Comment

Finished the first TPB of 'Chew'. YES MOTHERFUCK YES.

<3 this book. Highly recommended.

Comment

Fuck yeah, finished the second TPB of 'Chew'. I fucking <3 this book.

Comment

Picked up the Civil War TPB tonight. Never read it. Just got to the part where
                      Spoiler: fuckin lulz 
                    Captain America fucking SURFS on a goddamn F16.

I'm all like

And what is up with Spider-Man's gold suit?

Comment

And what is up with Spider-Man's gold suit?
                      Tony Stark's penis went inside Peter Parker's brain.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I enjoy that Captain America becomes Paul Blart.

Comment

This is the first superhero comic I've read in years (except for Marvel Zombies). Shit is crazy.

Comment

It cemented my complete lack of interest in event books, though that was a long time coming (and should have happened much sooner).
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I prefer Zombies so far. I'm also psyched cause I picked up the 3rd Chew TPB as well today. yay.

Comment

I prefer Zombies so far. I'm also psyched cause I picked up the 3rd Chew TPB as well today. yay.

Try Old Man Logan next if you're looking for more Marvel shit. It's Millar/McNiven and it works better than Civil War.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X