No announcement yet.

TPBs and Omnibuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Star Superman was dope. Get me that movie.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I wish I never watched that movie.

BALLS.

Read Batman/Aliens

WUT? oh man, so silly.

Currently re-reading the Knightfall stuff but I wish the DC Universe app worked a bit better. It's not the same experience when going from PC to tablet or vice versa. Hard to find shit on a tablet which seems counter intuitive.

What are some good New 52 or Rebirth runs guys? They seem to have most of them. I want to get back into the DC shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I wish I never watched that movie.

BALLS.

Read Batman/Aliens

WUT? oh man, so silly.

Currently re-reading the Knightfall stuff but I wish the DC Universe app worked a bit better. It's not the same experience when going from PC to tablet or vice versa. Hard to find shit on a tablet which seems counter intuitive.

What are some good New 52 or Rebirth runs guys? They seem to have most of them. I want to get back into the DC shit.

Most of the Snyder run on Batman was great. All-Star Batman and Robin first six issues should be a movie.

Anything Tom King written on Batman reads like Batman: The Animated Series done as a FX/HBO series.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• good to know will do some searching.

Also picked up the Marvel app since it's only 5 bucks right now. Figure I'll read a bunch of marvel shit and cancel within a month

Comment

All Star Superman was dope. Get me that movie.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Other than what Troy already mentioned:

New 52 wise, maybe you'd like Grayson? It's Dick Grayson as a spy in the DC Universe (also Tom King). Morrison's Multiversity.

Rebirth wise I liked a lot, try any characters you might be interested in. Some of my favorites were Rucka's Wonder Woman, Tynion's Detective Comics, Priest's Deathstroke. The Rebirth Special one shot that kicked it off is worth a read as well. Oh, Green Lanterns too.
            Last edited by Fil; 05-01-2019, 12:11 PM.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• awesome. thanks for the suggestions guys.

My buddy suggested Batman Dark Metal or whatever so I added those books to my reading list. Will add the ones above too

Between New 52 and Rebirth, which would say has better stories overall?

Comment

awesome. thanks for the suggestions guys.

My buddy suggested Batman Dark Metal or whatever so I added those books to my reading list. Will add the ones above too

Between New 52 and Rebirth, which would say has better stories overall?
                Between those two, I prefer Rebirth.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Sweet. Will stick with that then for now.

Comment

• If any of the New 52 stuff interested you, I'd start there. Some of this might carry over into any Rebirth stories you might read. Like Troy said, Scott Snyder's Batman was generally good, it's probably as a whole, the best regular series run of New 52.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                      If any of the New 52 stuff interested you, I'd start there. Some of this might carry over into any Rebirth stories you might read. Like Troy said, Scott Snyder's Batman was generally good, it's probably as a whole, the best regular series run of New 52.

Snyder's Batman was B+ level. Tom King's Batman is legendary.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                      X