NEW FORUMS - BUGS, WISHLIST, QUESTION THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW FORUMS - BUGS, WISHLIST, QUESTION THREAD

Well we are now in the future with this update. Things will be wonky as I relearn all of this and make tweaks and whatnot. Some avatars are lost to the wind, some aren't working, etc etc.

That being said, you all can now change how the forums look to you by scrolling to the bottom and selecting a different style. That's neat.

Otherwise, please list forum breaking bugs here, things you've run into, etc... and I will be going through and attempting to fix them and whatnot.

Things I know are already broken: avatars, no more spoiler tags.

Bear with me as we get this place back into fighting shape. Thanks.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Thank you, Rerb! This is going to take some getting used to...
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Yep, it sure is. It's so new and different. haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

testing things.

*note - adding youtube now is easier. Get the main link, then click on the video button, paste, viola.

Comment

Avatars are wonky as fuck at the moment. Thumbnails seem to work for animated, we lost the non animated ones, and full size isn't working.

*and then I got them back and then again no go. I want you guys to try to upload your own animated avatar and let me know if that works.

Comment

YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!! But for real, I know this is a pain in the ass. We appreciate it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Thanks man. It's going to be slow going the next few weeks on me getting this all up and operational due to holidays and work crunch time but I'll get there. At least the posts still exist and we can still login and post. baby steps.

Comment

Tapatalk app is busted. Sorry. But this forum now works pretty well with standard mobile browser now thanks to the reactive design.

Comment

You can change the look by changing the theme here in theory. Let me know if that doesn't work for you.
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Spoiler: spoilers 
                    the spoiler button is working again i think

Comment

Test.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Loud and clear buddy. Avatars are being worked on still.

Comment

(walks around the spiffy new forum)

Nice. Like what you've done to the place, Rob. My compliments to you and Helper for all your work! Plenty of room in the backline for the axes, keyboards, etc. Getting some nice tones from the front of the house, plenty of gain, and little or no feedback from the mics. Just need to get Ceej to run the Merch tents and we're in for a great gig.

And it looks like my avatar is still avatarin'. Well done!

Comment

Helper hacked the planet to get this operational.

Comment

Also posting my phone works really well.
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X