Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Forum Questions and suggestions here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump, bump??
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Sorry, been busy

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Your the shit! Thank you sir, I will paste this all over.... still need to get you a haircut for New Years!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Not sure if it's possible, but can we get a button on the bottom of the pages for new posts? It would be very convenient instead of having to go to the top of the page everytime after I post something...just a thought. Thanks.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Yes please... meant to bring this up.

Comment

• I'm not sure if that's an option in Vbulletin, but I'll look into it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not sure if vBulletin is capable...but is there a way to install a system to approve or disapprove of posts. Kinda like Facebook where you can click the thumbs up if you like something. It would probably keep me from posting a million "nice" posts. Just a thought.

Comment

• That's what rep is for. I can look in to that, but as far as I know it doesn't have something like that.

Comment

• Yeah but the rep can only be used so much...plus there are people who are "misusing" that system...*ahem*me*ahem*...

Comment

• ScooterLaBeef, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
                      1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                      2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
                      What? I cant look at our newest member info? I use to be able to.

Comment

• I had the same issue.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I started locking shit down. Can you look at other people's profiles through the member list?

I've banned over 400+ IP addresses in the last month, and I locked alot of shit down so they couldn't steal emails and shit from profiles.

Comment

• The newest member isn't on there.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It's because they haven't posted yet, and I'm not even sure if they are a person or a fucking bot.

Comment

• How the fuck do you post a new poll again?
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X