Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Forum Questions and suggestions here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird. I'll see if I can look into it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Is there a way to integrate a counter of the number of POTD you have received, sorta like the rep system?
      <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So, when I write something on Word, and copy and paste it over here, I get odd smiley faces and this >> after every line. What the hell is that?
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• use Notepad once. I think it has something to do with HTML usage in the reply boxes.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I do think HTML does have something to do with it.

Comment

• Dont think its html, but the format that is used in word, and when u copy, the formating gets copied too and that is the >> stuff.

Comment

• Could we have an amazon link? Can't those bring revenue to the sight? Got to get it. Got to got to get money

Comment

• Yes. get on that Alwyn. Get us an amazon acct and link! I can give you my paypal acct.

Comment

• What are the rules regarding rep? How many people do I have to rep before I can rep someone again? Tryin' to spread the love and shit.

Comment

• I believe 5 different people before you can rep the same person twice.

Comment

• Nate, you can rep me as much as you like.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• BAH! I'm ready to listen to episode 30, and it's not in the archive! And the thread for that episode links you to the main page, with episode 31 on it!

Help me Robbie Wan Kenobi, your my only hope!

Comment

• fuck.

Sorry about that.

Just go to www.podcaust.com/pods/pc.e30.mp3 That should work for now, I'll reupload the archives when I get home.

Comment

• Whew!

Comment

• OK Rob, how can I save the Podcaust logo? Every time I try to save it there is nothing there, the properties have it as a spacer with no image?
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X