Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Forum Questions and suggestions here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban, goddammit, ban.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• WHY R U TRIEEING TO BAN M3?!?!
      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Ludwig, can you still not see it? Have you logged out and logged in?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          What Braindonor forum? And why move the Sub Member's Only to Random? Why not just block off all of UNITE or move certain threads to Member's Only till post count was reached?
          I'm deleting member's only in a few mins. I'm moving all threads to the unite forum.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• We should only ban people whose names begin with Ed, and end with Hocken.

Comment

• And now there is no more Member's only. Now it's the place for Zuckerbusen to post job type threads if they choose to. IF you are still unable to see the Braindonor Forum, please let me know. OTherwise, I think we're good.

Comment

• where were YOU when the Member's Only jackets got repealed? NEVER FORGET.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  where were YOU when the Member's Only jackets got repealed? NEVER FORGET.
                  I had a kick-ass pink one in 1982! VIVA LE TRENDY RICK SPRINGFIELD-STYLE JACKETS!

My log in issues? Resolved. Cool. Awesome. I'm in. (*Slips Rob a $20*)
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Can't play arcade games. It says the admin has removed it from my user group.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Ugh. Ok. This is a pain.

Comment

• try now Ari.

Comment

• you can't even fix a messageboard i question your title where did you get your medical degree sir
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• ARJHGHGHGHG so fucking confusing at the moment. According to the goddamn help files, all users who fit my criteria should get the additional user group which allows the BD forum to show up. But for some reason it's not working as intended.

Comment

• Wait, did you set up a usergroup for existing users and then just plop them into that? I've done that in the past on other boards. Also keep in mind I haven't used VBulletin Admin Panel/CPanel for three years.

~

Comment

• It's all good now.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X