Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Forum Questions and suggestions here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see and access "Members Only" (and their fine jackets from the 80s!) but still nothing "Unite!"ed.

(It's okay, Rob - I'm sure it's just a few bugs to work out)
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The Member's thing is in Random shit for now. CAn you see the PodCaustian/braindonor sub section from the main page yet?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        (It's okay, Rob - I'm sure it's just a few bugs to work out)
        no fuck him this is the last straw i'm leaving

to go pee and then i'll be back
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Ok, it should be working now. I can't see it yet my past version of myself can. God he's sexy.

Comment

• Thank you future self. I am quite sexy. Also, please tell me it's working now!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <STRIKE>The Member's Only is in Random Shit but I don't see threads from it under new posts. </STRIKE>
              <STRIKE></STRIKE>
              Nevermind.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Ok, but can yo usee the Braindonor forum now?

Comment

• I can see "UNITE" now, and Members Only is now under Random Shit. All viewable from here!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                    Ok, but can yo usee the Braindonor forum now?
                    What Braindonor forum? And why move the Sub Member's Only to Random? Why not just block off all of UNITE or move certain threads to Member's Only till post count was reached?

Comment

• working fine now. GOOSE IS PLEASED.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I seent it. We good.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                          Here's what I tried. I went into my control panel, and checked threads where I have rep.
                          Teach me your ways...can you only see recent rep or all of your rep? Is there a way to see the history of rep...I want to relive my red box glory days...
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Bryan, I'll give you your red box glory. Just follow me to this stall.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              Bryan, I'll give you your red box glory. Just follow me to this stall.
                              Stop you're making me blush...
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Didn't see this thread until just now, sorry for making my own thread about my lack of access woes...
                                <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Working...
                                X