Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Forum Questions and suggestions here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just tested it with my alt account and was unable to see the forum. so it should be working. I added some crazy permissions to see that forum now.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Can't see it!
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Try logging off and relogging in once. If that doesnt' work, let me know.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm not seeing the PodCaustian/BDR Unite section at all.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• and you logged off and logged back in?

Comment

• Lesley just tested it with logging off and logging back in and it worked on her end.

Comment

• I logged out, closed the tab, opened a new tab, and logged in. NOT THERE.

DO NOT LIKE THIS DAMMIT GOOSE IS NOT AMUSED.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Wierd. Ok. One sec.

Comment

• Glad we have this thread, because I can't see the Unite! forum at all - I logged off, logged back in again, and it's gone.

EDIT: Here's what I tried. I went into my control panel, and checked threads where I have rep. I clicked on the thread about CHUD, and here's what my message said:

LisaNY, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
                    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
                    So we can't get into threads that are in the UNITE! forum, even by sneaky means. Oh, and don't get me wrong - after the shit that went down the other day, I LOVE that we're on lockdown, seriously. Makes me feel more secure.
                    Last edited by Lisa; 03-04-2010, 11:19 AM.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• ARHGHGGH. Ok.

Comment

• You fucked up and everyone hates you now Rob look at what you've done
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• So wierd that some can see it and some cant.

Comment

• Ok, now?

Comment

• Nerp, not even after logging out and in. Was it renamed or is it still a subforum of RANDOM SHIT or what?

~

Comment

• still a subforum of general category. How about now? If this doesnt' work, I'll say fuck it for now and let all registered members see it until I can figure it out;.

Comment

Working...
                                X