Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Forum Questions and suggestions here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you start a new thread, you have the option to do a poll near the bottom by attachments I believe.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This is true, but I can't seem to bring up a list builder type menu.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• needs more tits.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I concur.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• FYI: tags have been re-enabled. I've been having too much fun with them at CHUD and decided to bring them back here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              FYI: tags have been re-enabled. I've been having too much fun with them at CHUD and decided to bring them back here.
              *Turns on sarcasm sign*

Sensational, now I can see "EdHocken Sucks" in now two. Count'em two sites. Nice work folks, telling me how much I suck. Really comes home.

*Turns off sarcasm sign*

BTW, no fair in letting us in on the fun, Rob.
              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-09-2009, 02:45 PM.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Explain how to tag again...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• It says Edit Tags above the Quick reply box. You can then add tags regarding the thread.

Comment

• I don't see that function anywhere.

Comment

• Oh snaps. One sec,.

Comment

• How about now?

Comment

• Now it's working.

Comment

• nice...tags will be added.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• If you click on the arrow next to search you can see the tag cloud. The most used tags will be the biggest. Pretty great.

Comment

• "Ari has a serious problem"

I added that tag today and now it's fucking attached to 3 threads and the lettering is huge. So bloody awesome.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X