No announcement yet.

Main site update: Have any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone tried out d&d: tiny adventures on facebook yet? it's pretty fucking awesome and super casual. people have been comparing it to idlequest. if you have a facebook, grab the app. if not, get a facebook and grab the app.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I had facebook, got rid of it...too fucking time consuming. That shit is boss. So many cool apps...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Facebook apps stay on facebook.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ok. I swear to god. Coming from my perspective, the new design is gonna kick so much fucking ass it hurts. And I know I'm partial (since I'm designing it) but for reals. I hope you all enjoy it. Now back to the grind.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

When, when?
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I'm hoping it'll be live by the 1 year anniversary of the site. So in like 3 weeks. Maybe sooner, but I doubt it as it's gonna be alot of coding. Helper is gonna be working over time on this sunofabitch.

Comment

And it's coming along quite nicely so far. Almost redid all of the episode bumpers for the archive, the main page is done for the most part, all of the new logos are done. It's gonna hopefully be up quite soon. I really hope you all enjoy how much work I'm putting in! haha..

Comment

One of the new bumpers for the older shows...

Comment

And another:

Comment

Haaaa, sweet! The master of photoshop!
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Haha, thanks. New logo for Billy Blob...at least unless Ari hates it, in which case, back to the drawing board... (Ari, for reals, if you don't like it or have another idea let me know! No worries on my end...)

Comment

And now if he can only put out anther show! WTF Ari, come on already!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            And another:
                            Is that actually the Ceeej?
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Tis indeed.

Comment

I wanted to be Chandler, but his face worked out better in that regard.

Comment

Working...
                                X