Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if you post a reply (not quick reply) you will now see a button that says "spoiler" I'll give you two guesses what it does?

Spoiler: Click to spoil yourself 
    MOTHER FUCKERS IT HIDES YOUR SHIT

So yeah, click the button, add some witty bullshit. Then in between the spoiler codes type your GOSSIPZ!

It's a quick fix for now, I'll see if I can work on it later.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spoiler alert! 
      Ari ruins things.
      Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 10-15-2009, 09:37 PM.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Also added some stuff regarding people posting pictures. If it's annoying I can remove it, but it should allow people to post as big of pics as they want, but in order to see them at that size you would have to click on them now.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thoughts on the picture stuff?

Comment

• I like it. It keeps the threads from getting picture crazy.

Comment

• I agree, it's a really good idea.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The other cool thing about it is that if you're in a pic heavy thread, you can click on one pic, and go through all of the other ones like a slide show. kind neat.

Comment

• Is anyone besides Howard having troubles getting the episode from the main page?

Comment

• Hates me. Is that a spoiler attachment thingy I now see?
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• it is good sir.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spoil yourself. 
                          Spoiler: So you can spoil yourself. 
                        And now you've been spoiled.
                        Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 10-16-2009, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• Oh god. Someone is going to do that to an insane degree at some point haah.

Comment

• Sigh. I should never have pointed it out. Still, I likes it. Good job Rob!!
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Still can't comment on the reviews.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Yep. That shit is being worked on. Use the review thread to comment for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X