Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green color is fixed...only a red border and the title background is black not the 80%grey
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• which i'm thinking should be black...so it's just the red border.

Comment

• how about now?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tits...honestly man, I love this color scheme. WAIT AGO!

Comment

• Much better on the bold and unbolded threads too!
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• you can now access the forums at http://forums.braindeadradio.com or http://forums.podcaust.com
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So I just realized that without the black background that our way to put shit in *spoiler tags* won't work at the moment. I'm working on getting an app for vbulletin that does it for you. But it may be a few days. So apologies if you're spoiled on something.

Comment

• Oh noes, not the return of SPOILER TOWN!!!!
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I havent been on the boards in over a week and see what happens, good job!
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Thank you sir! Also, ads are live on the main site. They are wack at the moment, but we'll see what happens with them.

Comment

• Love the new site face, but I can't post comments into the review section...Is there a way to set up a login at the front page so everything is tied in? Or can you explain how to post comments and such. Also would you say now is a good time to start spreading the word?

Comment

• You can post comments, but I believe they need to be moderated. Let me look into that.

Comment

• I click on comment and it just refreshes the page...kinda weird.

Comment

• It's being looked at.

Comment

• I veel naut buy thees rekord...eet eez skratched.

Also: working on a review longer than three sentences for an inaugural post on the site. (And nerdious' comic.)
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-15-2009, 05:19 PM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X