This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

???
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

New posts in threads used to show as unread threads. Not doing that for me now.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'm still confused. When I go to a board with unread posts it's bolded still. Or are you talking about something else? I'm sorry, it's early and I'm exhausted.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Looks all yellow to me.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Comment

All read threads with new posts show up as unbolded. Unread that I haven't visited today show up as bold.

Comment

My IE at work shows some red still, but at home on FF and on iPhone/safari it looks great. No biggie for me but I figured you'd want to know
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

it's probably cookies. Need to flush all that shit out.

Comment

Looks like I still have some tweaking on the backend to do. I'll try it at home tonight, see what I can find. There are like dozens of areas to update.

Comment

OK ,I get it now. Read threads with new posts are bolded. Read threads are regular font. And new threads are bolded and bright yellow.

Comment

This is great...awesome job Rob. I'm quite impressed.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Indeed. High fives all around.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Comment

I'm canceling my order now...
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

The "Congrats to Ari" thread is a different color than all the others in the new posts. I run FF and clear my personal data everytime I close me browser....
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X