Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim, I've NEVER NEVER NEVER been able to imbed a video. I've tried...lord knows I've tried.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I've been able to once in the bluest of moons, but it's been a very long while since the last time I could.

Comment

• Hate to be that guy but the embed works on my end like 99% of the time. I run into the dreaded IT DOESN'T WORK shit like 1-2 a week but it's fucking impossible to replicate it consistantly. I use chrome with no extensions past adblocker (NOT FOR THIS SITE FUCKERS) and some http headers stuff.

I'm not sure if it's a forum issue, cache issue, or a youtube issue but past spending money I don't have at the moment to update the forums you guys may just need to link to items. Apologies but if I can scrounge up some more loot I'll look into upgrading the forums.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lM1o1xe5FGE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Huh. Tried this out using Firefox, and sure enough, we have MOVIE SIGN!

Mayhaps I should use Mozilla more often? Been using Chrome for awhile.

Comment

• #ALWAYSREBLOGTHECREATURE
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Do any of you (if ad blocker is off mind you) see my redbubble shit on the main page and near the bottom of every article? It should be under the logo on the right hand side where it says "Buy our Stuff!"

I think something must have updated last night because I cannot get that widget to appear and I've tried multiple machines/browsers on my end

Comment

• On iOS here and it's a blank space where RedBubble should be.

Comment

• goddammit. That's what I thought. ugh. something is blocking the fucking html and it makes no sense. ARHGHGHGHGHHG

Comment

• also thanks for checking man!

Comment

• putzing around atm, pay no mind to wack colors as they change

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• By the way, I get the gray color scheme when I'm on my laptop, but I got the aqua color scheme on my phone last night.

It was a little bright for the small screen on my phone.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I would just like to reiterate, leave mah forumz alone mang!!!
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• still testing out new colors here at the moment. apologies if you go blind for a few minutes

Comment

• Still looks great in the old colors FYI. Just saying.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X