Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, so I finally got ahold of someone else at google. Ads were removed thanks to the NSFW Pic thread.

I may be shutting down a bunch of threads in the sexy funtime forum.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• removed a bunch of dead threads from the sexy forum and also removed it from being seen unless you're a member. Hopefully this works. Going forward no full on nudity pics or sex gifs (I know, I know, this means me too).
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• No biggie. Gonna be harder for you to not post absolutely fucked up gifs than it is for me to seek nudity of a more acceptable sort elsewhere.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Okay, but what about no orifice/boobie's shown g-string dancy girl gif's?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• well then, guess i can still post musictubes no here listens to

Comment

• I give most of them a try. I just have nothing of value to add to that particular conversation.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Okay, but what about no orifice/boobie's shown g-string dancy girl gif's?

as far as I know so long as it's not full on nudity or straight sexual stuff we should be ok. But if my appeal doesn't work then none of this will matter and I'll go back to making nothing.

Comment

• Here, I got this for you.

Feel better bro.

Comment

• Won the appeal with adsense. Yay. Please keep all nsfw stuff in the sexy forum. Also, I'd really appreciate it if you post those pics with spoiler tags. At this point that forum is completely hidden anyways, but with spoiler tags that would be even more helpful. Thanks guys.

Comment

• Did you ask them if torture or suicide .gifs would be acceptable in open view?

Comment

• Haha.

Comment

• sonofabitch. hit again by google adwords thank to some gif someone posted back in 2011 in the humor thread. arghhghghghgh

Comment

• ads have been removed from the boards after complaints. you're welcome. No more weird right wing bullshit or PETA shit.

Comment

• Awwwman, I was *this* close to buying a firearm.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                ads have been removed from the boards after complaints. you're welcome. No more weird right wing bullshit or PETA shit.
                                Bro this reads kind of passive aggressive. Do you even hug bro? Also I clicked the ads. You can't blame me for wondering why right wing coocoo ads were coming up. Luh u bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X