This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also I can check Ceej's criminal history if I get bored. Lulz
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ...that's why im not on the board.
      You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• Hahahahaha, Come on, a little Viet never hurt anyone.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• me no write good

Comment

• That's OK, I can barely speak Engrish when I get mad on COD.

Comment

• Seriously without spell and grammar check I have very little ability to write proper sentences. I should have payed more attention in high school.

Comment

• It's cool. U funny so it ok.

Comment

• Is anyone seeing the ads here or on the main site? I don't and the code all looks fine. Only the amazon search box is showing up. Just need to know if it's on my end or not.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I see 'em fine.

Comment

• They were working this morning, vanished now.

Comment

• Tim, what browser are you using?

Billy, yeah, I swear I saw them this morning but now nothing.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't see any ads.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I was using the latest version of Firefox and saw 'em this morning. Don't see 'em now, though.

Comment

• Yeah, ads are gone for me too and I have adblocker turned off for the forums.

Comment

• so damn weird. Host must have updated something on their end. I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Comment

Working...
                                X