Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell my job to give me a raise so I can buy more shit.

Comment

• for the record if the ads become a problem I'll remove them. I know they look like shit but I'm hoping with the number of people that hit our site after every episode of the walking dead that we'll earn some money to pay for server space.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Put up a weekly video of Ceej dancing. Change his costume from week to week. I'll gladly pay to watch that.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• hahaha.

Also, if anyone here recieves any sort of message about our ads being attack sites or anything, let me know ASAP. That shit happens and I'll remove these fuckers fast.

For the record these are just google ads so I don't think we need to worry about anything.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• so after only a few hours of ads according to google I've already made 1.95.

not bad. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              so after only a few hours of ads according to google I've already made 1.95.

not bad. haha

Comment

• SOOOO MR. ADBLOCKER DOESN'T WANT ME TO USE ADBLOCKER?!?!??!????!!!??? Lulz

Honestly I've had it turned off here for the past year as it's the only way I can see the Amazon link that I barely get to use. But at least I WANT to use it, right RERB?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I know you're just fucking with me but I was only Mr. Adblocker when said ads were giving me/others viruses. My shit is from google adsense. Shit is usually locked down fine. And I do appreciate everyone who uses the amazon search box. Every little bit helps.

Comment

• I WILL CLICK ALL OF YOUR ADS GOOD SIR!! All I ask in return is Ceej acknowledge my greatness SINCERELY on a BDRcade or podcast. It's a little thing really. :-)
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ceej can do that

Comment

• Hahaha, I can't wait to hear this. *clicks another ad*

Comment

• fucking lulz.

Comment

• Yes your great, now give rob more money.
                            You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• I love these ads. tailovelinks! ohh boy I have always wanted to wake up in a tub of ice!
                              You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• You're imho.

Comment

Working...
                                X